Ian's POV

The party was a success, other than Melanie getting a hook up out of it. We had a run in a few months back but she still meant something to me. Before all the yelling, we were getting kind of close. We had a lot in common, and she was really cool. But she isn't what I should focus on, Bella is. Melanie was nice, and I want to be friends again...I should patch things up.

I grabbed my phone off the counter and sent her a text.

Sorry about everything that happened a while back, can we just start over?

I really did want to start over, I had missed our late night conversations. I set my phone down only for it to buzz.

I'd love to. I'm sorry for accusing you of something you didn't do. Maybe we could meet up for coffee soon?

I quickly replied

Sure! How's Saturday? I'm booked with Smosh stuff and I'm doing something with Bella.

She didn't reply instantly like last time so I just hopped in the shower. I got out, brushed my bowl hair, and got in my PJ's. I checked my phone and she confirmed that it would work for her. I felt happy that I was able to talk to her without freaking the fuck out. I walked into the bedroom and snuggled up to Bella. She squirmed out of my grasp and turned her back to me. I sighed and flopped on my back, closing my eyes and drifting to sleep.

The next morning I had nothing but Smosh. I got ready and drove over to where we would record a game bang. It was fun other than the fact I had to dance with Anthony afterwards. I hate it when we do this crap We had finished almost two hours early so Anthony and I went out to lunch. We talked about Smosh and stuff but then Bella came up.

"How's Bella?" He asked, his mouth full of sandwich.

"She's fine, she was acting a little odd last night but its probably nothing."

"Well we finished early, maybe you could take her out. I'm sure she'd love to see a movie or something like that" He slurped his lemonade loudly. "I mean, you could also stay in, it doesn't matter really as long as you're together."

I thought for a moment, and decided he was right. "Thanks dude. I'll do that." We payed and he dropped me off at home. I walked inside and set my stuff down on the kitchen counter. "Bella? I'm home-" I was cut off by grunts, moans, and bed springs. No. She wouldn't do that, would she?

I raced up the steps and threw open the door. Some guy I had never seen before was in bed with her. He got off and lay down right next to her. "My god you're so much better than Ian, he's way worse and much more-" I cut her off by clearing my throat. She screamed and covered herself up. "Ian?!"

"Bella what the fuck! I fucking trusted you! I knew you were cold from the start you cheating bitch!" I screamed as I turned around and rushed out. Bella was calling out to me, but I didn't care. I was done. Where am I going? My girlfriend is cheating on me, Anthony is at home with Kalel, I don't want to bother them. Should I go to, no...She wouldn't let me in on such short notice. I'm just going to have to drive over and find out.

A/N:

ooooo drama!! I'll do another chapter tomorrow I promise! Please

vote

comment

and enjoy!!

Thanks!

~Gigi