Ian's POV

I woke up, feeling a blanket on me. Was I still at Melanie's? I looked around to see unfamiliar walls and furniture. I wasn't suffering from a hangover, but why was I still here? I fell asleep, so why didn't she just wake me up so I could go home? Whatever, I might as well just wait around for her to come in here. What am I going to do? She never wakes up past eight, so I might as well make coffee. I sat up on the couch and yawned. I snatched my phone off of the table, pushing the home button. It was already 7:30. I heard shuffling down the hall. I quickly dove back into my position under the blanket. She walked into the living room and hit my leg.

"Faker. I heard you. Get up, let's have breakfast." She said. That entire morning was just us eating pancakes and laughing. I still felt hurt, but Melanie was making it better. Her stupid ass puns and soft chuckles were making everything feel fine. Eventually I decided to leave her alone and just go home. Anthony would be curious as to why I wasn't home, and there was no doubt he would jump to the conclusion that Melanie and I...you know...

I walked into the smosh house, ready for a grilling from Anthony. Surprisingly enough, he wasn't even home. I smirked to myself, happy to have the house to myself. Charlie, the guinea pig I actually bought, had been fed. So now that everything was relaxed and calm, I felt like I could actually face what happened. Bella cheated on me, she didn't really love me, and now where do I go? I made the stupid mistake of making the relationship public, and I really want to say "that dumb bitch cheated on me" but I can't. I'll just say we broke up. That should work. I hate making vlogs so I'll just send out a tweet explaining that so the fans aren't confused in future videos.

It was already three in the afternoon. My heart felt like a bee stung it, and my face felt unshaven and gross. Bella hadn't bothered to call, not that I cared. Melanie texted me though, asking if I was okay. I quickly tapped out a 'yes' on the keyboard and went back to my self wallowing. It wasn't until Anthony came home that I stopped.

"So Bella cheated? I'm really sorry man, but at least you got with Melanie." He said.

"Ha, nope. Nothing happened other than me falling asleep at her house and she was too nice to kick me out." I shrugged, walking to the fridge. I snatched a soda and twisted the cap off, it making the whish sound. "Plus, she likes Ben and I'm 98% sure they're gonna go out." That sucked too. Now that Melanie and I started over, it felt weird for her to date someone else. I don't own her, she can do whatever she wants, but it still feels weird.

"Hmm. Well at least she'll be happy. I'm not saying you won't be but happiness comes with a price. If you like her, it's going to be a bumpy road to telling her." Anthony remarked, walking out of the room. I leaned against the counter top, thinking. was he right? Did I like her? Well I feel like I do, but I better sleep on it anyways. Any kind of mistake can happen when you push something too far too fast.

A Few Weeks Later

My feelings were still unclear to me. I have never been very forward with how I feel, but when I talk to her, my words change. When I talk to girls I'm not interested in, I act completely different. Almost like an ass, but by accident. My brain goes into a shift, knowing that I can't give off the wrong signals. But was Melanie taking them, or was she too busy with Ben to see that?

Maybe it'll happen one day, but that day isn't coming soon.

A/N:

Hey! School has been a drag, but the homework is insane. Hopefully you guys understand. I'll try to update more often, maybe get a schedule down. But, knowing me, I'm going to fall out of that habit extremely fast. Leave any suggestions in the comments and remember

Vote

Comment

and Enjoy!

Thanks!

~Gigi