Ians POV

Bella and I had been going out for about three months now. Things were going....well I guess. It just seems kind of distant, like its a void between us. We don't communicate well, and we don't talk. I text her, but she doesn't reply. She reads them, it has the little pop up, but she doesn't reply. It's too early to complain about something I don't like so I might as well just shut up.

Things with Smosh have been going really well. Pewdiepie won the most subscribers on YouTube, big surprise. We did a make up video with him, full of jealousy. Anthony had a nice front up, hiding most of his rage. I thought I had it under control until afterwards when I snapped three pencils. It's sucks to see all of your hard work go down the drain.

Three months later

"Ian? Did you drink the milk and leave the empty carton in the fridge?" Bella asked. I had stayed at her place for the night because of Anthony and his anniversary night with Kalel.

"Maybe... Sorry!" I replied, too caught up in my editing.

"Ian..."

"I'll get another gallon calm down!"

"This is my house! You don't do shit like that!" she yelped.

I sighed, rolling my eyes. maybe she was right, but I didn't exactly care.

The next morning, I woke up to an empty bed. "Hmm." I thought. She was definitely here last night. She probably went out for more milk. I tossed the covers off of my legs, the cold air hitting me. "Oh god, ew. Cold." Living in California, you don't get cold. Its either blistering hot, or just above 70 degrees. I proceeded to flip flop out of bed. I didn't know this place at all. Where's the bathroom.

thump

"Motherfucker!" I screeched. My pinky toe was throbbing from the bash on the wall.

"You alright in there?" Bella had just come back, as she was closing the front door she put a bag down on the counter.

"Yeah my toe just got smashed is all" I whined, holding my poor pinky toe in my hand.

"Oh how fun. Come limp in the living room if you can. I got some beers, chips, and cake for the party tonight." she said, sounding quite chipper. But that was the last thing I heard before my mind went blank. What party? Is it someones birthday? I thought to myself. "You know, because you wanted to get everyone together..?" her face peeped from behind the corner of the wall. "You forgot didn't you."

Shit. Well now I have a party to throw. "Pssh, no. How could I forget? It's my party." My voice was filled to the brim with bullshit.

"Mmhmm. I have to go to the gym. Let yourself out okay?" She was walking barefoot towards me.

"You got it." I said, smirking as I grabbed her hands, swinging them oddly. I pulled her arms outward, flattening her lips against mine.

Bella pulled back after a few seconds, smiling. "Take a shower. You kinda smell."

"Love you too."

"Oh don't be such a baby" she kissed my forhead softly, feeling her smile as she pulled back. "See you at the party you forgot about" she said, turning and walking away.

I put my hand on my hip, looking like an angry mother. "I did not forget!" I said, still trying to cover myself up.

"Keep telling yourself that honey. Bye!" and with that, she closed the door and left.

I quickly sniffed my pits. "God that's ripe." I said to myself, turning towards the bathroom to wash the grime and stink off myself.