Melanies POV

A/N: real quick, I just wanted you to know that this is a fuller chapter and won't be that long.

"Ben! I saw you! You can't just act like it didn't happen!" I screamed.

"You said we weren't serious! It wasn't like I made out with her! It was just empty flirting!" He yelled back

"With your ex? No no no, that isn't empty flirting, you still love her and yes I said it didn't have to be monogamous but that doesn't mean you can do things like that! I think-I think it would be best if you just left." I said, putting my hand to my forehead. We hadn't been dating that long, and I told him it didn't have to be serious, but he didn't have to do that. He shook his head and exhaled loudly. Ben just walked out, and slammed the door behind him. I felt my eyes watering and I rushed to my bedroom. I wiped the few pathetic tears that fell and grabbed my phone. I texted Ian without a second thought.

M: Hey, I've had a rough night, can we talk?
I: yeah, do you want me to call?
M: please

My phone went off and I answered it right away. I completely spilled, not even hesitating.

"Wow. I'm not good with this kind of stuff so, I would just wait it out and if he doesn't come back for the amazing person you are, let his ass go." I laughed and nodded even though he couldn't see me.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Thanks again, Ian." I said.

"No problem, call me if you need anything. These things are rough." And with that, he hung up and I just wanted to sleep.