Melanie's POV

I was cleaning my house, blasting music throughout my house. I dusted the tv, vacuumed the entire place, and was busy cleaning the bathroom when I had a knock at the door. I set down my cleaning stuff, tossed my hair to make it look presentable. I opened the door to see the last person I would expect. Ian.

"I-Ian? Why are you here? What's wrong?" I asked, severely confused.

"Bella cheated on me" He sniffled and wiped his nose "Can I come in?" He asked. I stepped aside, allowing him in. I was shocked to say the least. I didn't like Bella that much, but I didn't think she would do that. "I came home from being out with Anthony, I guess I came home early because, there they were..." He got a little choked up so I walked over and sat him on the couch.

"I'm really sorry Ian." I rubbed his back awkwardly. I then got up and made some coffee. After I got two mugs, I told him to talk it out. He just went on and on about how he thought she was the right one for him, but she started to get more distant these past couple of weeks. We were in the middle of talking about how he wanted to handle it when his phone rang. He excused himself and walked to the side.

"Anthony.... she cheated....at Melanie's...tell more later" Was all I could get out of what he was saying. From what I heard, Anthony was so pissed off.  He was yelling a lot. He ended the call and then the awkward silence flopped down on the table, like a big pancake.

"How about we watch a funny movie?" I suggested. He nodded and I started up Bridesmaids. It was hilarious and we were laughing until our stomachs hurt. The end credits were rolling and he had fallen asleep. Should I let him sleep the night? We were starting over, and that's what friends do. I got a blanket and draped it over him. Aww how cute-

Never mind that.

I stepped into my room and got changed before getting into bed. I snuggled up and tried to sleep, but all I was thinking about was Ian. I felt so bad for him. I know what it's like to be cheated on, and they seemed like they had a healthy relationship. Holy shit was that wrong. My thoughts slowed down as I drifted farther and farther away, eventually falling asleep.

A/N:

Sorry if this wasn't as long but school just started for me and I have sooo much homework it sucks. But know there's more to come as I update my other story (How Can I Put This Lightly). Please don't forget to

read

vote

comment

and enjoy! Thanks!

~Gigi