Ian's POV

I clicked a few times on my mouse. I had to adjust audios which Anthony was supposed to do but he didn't.

"God damnit." I said under my breath. Of course I would delete a frame. I was about to dive in and retrieve it but my phone rang.

"Yes?" I asked, impatient.

"Hey! Dude I've texted you a thousand times what the hell!" It was Anthony.

"Oh I'm sorry I was too busy doing the work you were supposed to be doing before you went out to get bombed!"

He sighed, sounding halfway there already. "I'm sorry but I need to get out and do stuff. Plus I offered for you to come!"

"I-I I just don't even care. You can finish it when you wake up next to a stranger nursing a hangover"

"But-"

"Bye." I said, putting the phone down. I honestly don't care because this wasn't even a video I wanted to do. It was just another mail time with smosh he could do it.

I walked out of the office for some new scenery and plopped on my couch with my laptop. Anthony's words still bouncing around in my head like stray bullet.

I guess he was right saying I could loosen up but we have to get to 12 million subs by the end of 2012. He just doesn't have any ambition and it drives me up a wall. I really don't need him saying what I should and shouldn't do.

"I'm gonna take a bath and relax with some beers and house wives of New Jersey for a little while" I said, brushing any angry thoughts of Anthony away.

I set down my laptop and walked into the bathroom. As I undressed I noticed something in the back of my pocket.

"What's this. Oh a photo, okay." I thought, can't be anything important.

I plucked it out of my back jean pocket and investigated it. It wasn't anything special. It was just Anthony and I at a party. I can't remember which one. I tried to find people in the back round but all I saw were my parents, my sister, and another chick with darkish blonde hair. She was making a really weird face. I can't remember her at all.

Oh well. I simply filled the tub and climbed in. I didn't really notice how out of shape I was.

Damn. If I wanted to I could fly I have literally no muscle. Maybe I'll join a gym. Only me. Anthony always tries too hard and goes all straight-high school-white boy on me with any kind of lifting. I'll do that later I'll just try to relax...

Guess I relaxed too much because I fell asleep. By the time I woke up, all heard and saw (and smelled), was Anthony chunking in the toilet.

"Dude really? Privacy!" I yelled.

I don't think he even heard me. He was too busy puking up what looked like five shots too many. I sighed and just stood up and grabbed a towel and went to my room.

"What an asshole of a best friend. I'm gonna join that gym tomorrow so I don't have to deal with his whining and shit tomorrow. I honestly don't have the energy for it anymore. He doesn't have anyone to push him forward. I'm too busy pushing myself.

After I got done getting dressed and complaining under my breath, I just went online and watched episodes of Grays Anatomy. This is better. Watching a drama with people dying left and right. Ha.

Right as I put down my laptop a light knock came to my door. "It's open" I said, yawning.

Anthony walked in looking a little more sober. "Dude I'm sorry. I just wanted to get out and have some fun. I can do the rest of the editing."

"That was the plan. Apology accepted now go away I'm tired." I said. I'm not trying to be rude but a drunk Anthony isn't a happy Anthony.

He kinda sulked and turned around. He walked out.

Finally. I got shit to do tomorrow.