Ians POV

We turned off the cameras, exhausted. I don't know what had gotten us so tired, but everyone was ready to pass out. Joven yawned, Mari lay down on the ground in front of the lights. Anthony just shuffled out of the office, probably to go home. I sat down and analyzed everything with Melanie. Was she worth thinking about? She has a crush on that Ben guy, and I want her to know how I feel. Mari and Sohinki very rudely interrupted my brooding with yells and giggles. I rolled my eyes and yawned, glancing at my watch. It wasn't even 8:00pm, but I'm still ready to sleep for ages. 

"Let's go get ice cream!" yelled Mari. Everyone screamed in agreement, everyone but me. 

"Not me, I'm tired." I said, standing up and stretching.

Sohinki rolled his eyes. "What do you mean? Let's go!" He yelled.

"Yeah, you always bail out!" Joven said. 

"Alright, alright. Let's go" I said, shrugging.

We walked about a block to the nearest ice cream parlor, and sat down. It was the end of summer, the heat waves should be boiling down, yet the air was damp and heavy. We all shuffled in and ordered out regulars, mine being all chocolate. We sat down at a table, and talked about everything going on. 

"I got it! Go around the table and share a secret about you. Come on, it'll be fun" Mari said. I shrugged and  volunteered to go first.

"I am secretly a woman." I said, keeping a straight face.

"Mari, you owe me 20 bucks!" Joven yelled across the table.

"What the hell? Dude I'm kidding!" I exclaimed. I laughed along with them, ice cream coming through my teeth. "But for real, Joven?"

"Yeah?"

"It was me that clogged your toilet at your last party." I could barely say the last words, as the only thing I could do was laugh and remember how panicked I was when the gross water spilled over the edge of the toilet. I decided to bail through the window and just come back in the front door, like I hadn't just caused a plumbing catastrophe. 

"I knew it! That smelled my house up for weeks!" He smiled and hit my arm. I rolled my eyes and looked at my phone. 

"You guys, it's getting late. I'm gonna take off, okay?" I said, standing up. Everyone nodded and said bye. I strolled to my car, yawning. I sped home, excited to plant my face into my pillow. I pulled into the driveway, and unlocked my phone. Melanie had texted me about an hour ago.

"Hey, had a rough night...can we talk?" 

Well it's a little late but I can try.