Chapter 1

~Tobirama POV~

Tobirama woke up to be assaulted by a pounding headache. The man groaned and rolled over, pressing his hands to his temples. A strand of long black hair slid over his face, prompting him to push it back with an annoyed grunt. Wait, black? Tobirama tugged at the black hair once again, confirming it was his. Amidst his apparent confusion, his eyes met with his reflections in a mirror, and horror crept through his body, or not his to be exact, because the last time he checked, he did not look like an 18-year-old Madara fucking Uchiha.

Now, if anyone were to walk in on this scene, they would see a slightly disheveled Madara Uchiha who had just woken up after a long night; however, this was not it at all.

Instead, this was Tobirama Senju, White Demon of the Senju clan and heir to the Senju clan who just had the bright idea to time travel using an experimental jutsu with Madara Uchiha, the one who messed up the future in the first place.

Dont be fooled by his stoic demeanor because Tobirama was having a full-on mental breakdown at that exact moment.

How the hell did I mess up the time jutsu so bad? Out of every possible outcome, I am now in the body of Madara Uchiha. Oh, joy, can this day already get any worse? What am I supposed to do? Madara always took pride in knowing all of his clansmen's names, and I DONT KNOW ANYONE ACCEPT THE SHINOBI! Wait- what am I supposed to do? I DONT KNOW MY WAY AROUND THE OLD UCHIHA COMPOUND! That would be suspicious. Wait, do I have the Sharingan?

Tobirama turned to gaze at himself in the mirror, still slightly cringing at the reflection that stared back. He pooled chakra into his eyes, only to be greeted by the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan spinning lazily into his now red eyes.

So I do have his skills from during the war. How strange. I shouldn't have the EMS since Izuna is still alive. I somehow know a whole catalog of Uchiha fire jutsus and different wind and lightning releases as well. Wait, what if Madara woke up in MY body? That idiot probably wouldn't realize our situation and would go crazy.

To make matters worse, Anija has a bad habit of waking me up despite my constant retaliation. WAIT, MADARA IS CLAN HEAD! Oh hell, I need to fix-

"-san!"

Tobirama's train of thought was interrupted by a confused Uchiha Izuna standing above him.

"Nii-san, what are you doing?" Izuna pressed, staring down at him, a questioning look in his eyes.

"Nothing, otouto. I am feeling under the weather with a pounding headache, so give me a minute." Tobirama grunted, his stoic face staying ever-present even as he internally grimaced, calling his former rival otouto.

"Whatever you say, aniki. Are we still on for training later, or will your headache get in the way?" Izuna taunted, throwing a lopsided grin at Tobirama.

"Hn... We will see." Tobirama pursed his lips. He was not fluent in the Uchiha language, so he hoped he had used "Hn" correctly.

"I'll leave you to yourself than aniki. Dont forget we have to meet with the elders around 7, so at least pull yourself together by then." Izuna made his way out of the room and slid the door almost shut before looking back in. "I'll send for one of the maids to bring you breakfast. Get better soon, or ill beat your ass in our next spar," Izuna finished offering a mischievous grin as the door thudded to a close.

I hate to admit it, but he seems like a great brother.

Tobirama sighed and looked over towards the window, offering some morning light. He stood up and ruffled his long hair that he so desperately wanted to chop off, but he knew Madara would quite literally kill him, so he let that thought slide.