Chapter 8

~Sorry for the shorter chapters and the random updates- I've been pretty busy with life things but I will do my best to improve the writing (especially since I barely proofread- bad habit kids) but anyway.... Enjoy!~

~Madara POV~

Before sliding it open, Madara knocked on the door, revealing a disheveled Hashirama Senju plowing through clan paperwork. The brunette locked eyes with him before standing up to great Madara with a bone-crushing hug.

"Otouto! Just in time, do you want to go on a wa-" Madara covered Hashirama's mouth with his hand as he struggled to escape the man's grip.

"Anija, stop using me as an excuse not to do paperwork. I came in here to give you some scrolls that came in from some of our allied clans," Madara placed the pile of scrolls on the desk.

Hashirama crumpled back in distress, looking at his growing pile of work. "Tobiiii~ how could you do this to me!" He cried out, coccidial tears spilling dramatically out of his eyes. "Can you help me, Tobiiiii?"

Madara looked down at the man pathetically sprawled over his desk, puppy-dog eyes gleaming in all of their glory. "Don't call me Tobi, Anija, and I'm busy,"

Madara slowly turned around, walking out the door as he heard the sobs of Hashirama echoing through the compound.

Madara slumped down against the wall and sighed, clasping his hands together. It was nearly nighttime, the sun beginning to set behind the lush trees.

Madara stood up, cracking his knuckles as he jogged to Tobiramas lab to grab his newest seals. His attention was turned towards the gleaming sword displayed on the table.

Better safe than sorry. Who knows what that bastard can manage to do, and I refuse to let him pull one over on me!

Seizing the weapon and sliding it into his sheath, Madara crept out of the compound, his steppes barely audible as he sped into the forest.

Madara's eyes flickered to the silhouette of Touka standing on one of the branches. The kunoichi jumped down with the stealth of an assassin, her feet making no noise upon impact. A mischievous glint appeared in her eyes as she flashed a smile motioning for them to get a move on.

Night had already fallen as shadows cast in the trees, leaves illuminated by the moonlight. The two shinobi crept through the forest, leaving no traces in their wake.

The Naka River was silent, flowing calmly at the rocky base, the water reflecting the moon. Madara and Touka spread out the seals on the ground, preparing for what could just be the most outrageous plan any person could think of doing.

"Shadow clone Jutsu!" A clone of Madara, or rather Tobirama, appeared in a puff of smoke.

Madara gazed at the clone before offering a slight nod. "Henge into my original body and put on this seal."

Madara grabbed out the seal imbued with his chakra, placing it into the clone's hands. "This will only last for 5 hours, so be careful and avoid being spotted even though it is nighttime."

"Let's get this show on the road!" the clone nodded in understanding before henging into a young 18-year-old Madara Uchiha. Madara looked and smiled psychotically before turning back to his female companion. "You wait in the trees; here's your chakra seal."

Madara looked at his reflection in the mirror before slipping a kitsune mask over his head, a long black wig covering his snow-white skin. He pressed a chakra suppressing seal onto his skin and prepared himself. Touka grinned, grabbing the seal and hiding in the foliage.