Chapter 11

I'm backkkk~ Sorry I was gone, still trying to emotionally recover from the ending of the Loki series season 1. (I literally don't know how to feel) And I finally met up with my friends for the first  time in monthssss but anyway, enjoy!

~Touka POV~

Touka leaned her shoulder to the side, dodging the sparatic sword strikes from Izuna Uchiha himself. Touka grinned, flashing her teeth as she returned the blows with equal ferocity, the adrenalin coursing through her body. She had many opponents in battle over the years of fighting tooth and nail through the battlefield, but Izuna would have to be one of her top fights. He was strong-willed and bore-headed, yes, but he was a killing machine, disguising his blows with grace and precision. The Uchiha Kenjutsu style was indeed nothing to scoff at.

Her opponent also seemed to enjoy their fight, blades clashing with sparks as he swung towards her, a broad smile stretching over his face.

She continued to fight, only briefly glancing over towards her cousin and Madara, assessing the situation, eyes widening. The two of them had separated, mumbling something quietly to each other before backing away with equally mischievous grins plastered on their faces, gleaming with sweat.

Oh hell no, please tell me Madara didn't coax my cousin into going all out...

Touka refocused on her opponent, still focused on the strikes from the other, while immersed in her thoughts.

Those two idiots are going to blow their cover because they seemed BORED? For kami's sake, they are full-fledged shinobi! Not toddlers with short attention spans!

Touka narrowed her eyes, tightening her muscles in anticipation, knowing the events that were about to unfold would end up undoubtedly changing the tides of battle with the Uchiha and her clan.

~Tobirama POV~

"Touka is going to give us hell for this..." Tobirama muttered, bracing his knees, Sharingan beginning to spin wildly in his eyes as his gaze drifted over to Madara, who stood afar, gripping kunai's adorned with the Harishan seal.

"To hell with this," Madara spoke opposite of him, throwing off his blue-clad armor.

Tobirama's eyes widened at the armor discarded at the other man's feet.

"What are you doing?" Tobirama whispered harshly, motioning over towards the armor settled in the dirt.

"Too clunky," Madara huffed, crossing his arms.

Tobirama shook his head in annoyance. "Your acting too suspicious, you idiot!"

"We are already about to be even more suspicious; no one is going to notice the damn armor!" Madara shot back before launching himself at Tobirama.

Tobirama's Sharingan flashed as he dodged the array of kunai's sent at him. A Harishan kunai flew past his ear, Madara promptly teleporting to it, gripping the handle and sliding it back into his holster.

"Heavenly weeping!" Madara called out, his hands rushing through a flurry of hand signs. Madara opened his mouth as senbons rushed towards Tobirama, speeds so high his Sharingan was having trouble keeping up.

"Blocking technique: Absorbsion seal!" Tobirama cast a barrier, absorbing the jutsu in its entirety.

"A little overkill, don't you think?" Madara deadpanned, slightly out of breath.

"We agreed on going all out, yes? So I think we should execute to that standard," Tobirama retorted.

Madara flashed a mischievous smile before stepping back, hands running through signs. "Water release: Water severing wave."