Chapter 13

Hi! I'm back after a binge-watching spree of rewatching Jojos Bizzare Adventure (oops) But anyway... 

I am in the midst of some lovely writer block that I am slowly overcoming, along with a lack of motivation, (yayy) so I didn't edit this chapter as much as I usually do, (But it is also 2 am when I am writing this so my attention span is pretty damn short) but just comment any weirdness, typos or whatever and ill be on my way to fix em! By the way, I appreciate all the comments and feedback I have been receiving, because your kind words motivate me further! Alright, enough of my rambling- enjoy! (Also sorry it's kind of short (especially compared to the last chapter lmao))

~Tobirama POV~

Tobirama woke, bright light cascading through the open shutters on the window as the sun began to rise. Sitting up with a groan, he looked around his chambers warily. Something was around him, and it had been watching. He just didn't know from where.

~Flashback No Jutsu; 2 days~

Tobirama clicked his tongue as he walked on the concrete paths of the Uchiha Clan Compound, still in a frenzy from the battle the previous night. He gripped his fingers tightly as he made his way towards the open fields, where all the able-bodied shinobi who were able to report waited.

Tobirama stared into the group, tilting his head forward as a sign for someone to come up. Setsuna Uchiha emerged from the crowd, a stern expression donning on his face. Tobirama exhaled slowly.

"Report," He stated bluntly, not wanting to keep the weary men further.

"No significant losses on our side, Uchiha-sama. We do have many injured, but thankfully not as much as our last skirmish. They are being tended to as we speak," Setsuna replied, eyes calculating as he met Tobirama's gaze.

Tobirama pressed his lips together, clicking his tongue. "Have the others report to the higher ranking shinobi. I will collect their evaluations at a later time, but for now, I have some business to attend to with my brother," His head motioning towards the younger.

Izuna Uchiha sat an easy distance away from the crowd, glowering as he stared holes into Tobirama's back. Setsuna barked out a small huff of laughter before nodding his head in understanding, turning back towards the group, shouting out orders.

Tobirama pressed his hands together as he made his way towards the other, mentally preparing himself for the antics of Izuna.

Izuna puffed out his cheeks in annoyance, his hair falling in front of his eyes. "You know what I want to know, Brother."

Tobirama sighed, crouching down to his level. "About yesterday, yes?"

"Of course, about yesterday! What else do you think I would be speaking about?" Izuna huffed, waving his arms in annoyance.

Tobirama stood back up, brushing his pants off, gazing down towards the other man. "Well, let's walk. I'll explain as we go."

Reluctantly getting up from his spot in the grass, Izuna gripped Tobirama's offered hand, pulling himself up to his feet, the two men walking side by side through the district.

Now what kind of excuse should I ponder up? There aren't many I could use besides Madara messing up a mission I was on. Ah yes, I believe, according to the documents, I went on a mission to the east. I could say the likes of the Senju screwed it up, and in a fit of annoyance, I decided to attack whom I thought was responsible. However, I feel like this would be something Madara would do himself, so it makes it perfect...