Chapter 08

3RD PERSON POV

They arrived at their dorm, the four girls crush on the couch "Jisoo unnie, are you going out later?" Chaeyeong asked "Y-yeah, I am" Jisoo replied and sit properly in the couch "With who?" Jennie asked "With a friend" Jisoo replied coldly "And who's this friend?" Jennie raised her eyebrow Jisoo glare at her.

"It's none of your business and I don't have to say with who I want to hang out because you're not my girlfriend" Jisoo got up of her sit to go to her room she slammed the door making the three flinch on there sit.

Jisoo lay down on her bed to take a nap.

Hours pass by....

Jisoo groaned because of her alarm she turn it off and look at the time it's 5:00 pm she sigh and got up from the bed to take a short shower.

She change into a simple clothes.

And she put some light make-up, she finish putting makeup and she get her shoulder bag, she walk out the room she heard a ting sound that coming from her phone

FROM JANE:

I'm already in the parking lot

TO JANE:

I'm on my way

She put her phone down and starts putting her white shoes "Unnie, you are going now?" Jisoo got up "Yeah, got to go now bye see you tomorrow" Chaeyeong look at her confuse.

"You're not coming home, we have photoshoot tomorrow, right?" Chaeyeong asked "Yeah, I know I'm gonna be late so I'm planning to stay at my friends house" Jisoo answer and hug Chaeyeong "I have to go now, bye" Jisoo wave at her "Bye unnie" Jisoo got out the dorm and walk to the elevator and press the parking lot button.

"You look cute" Jane said out of blue Jisoo just got inside the car "Thank you" She said shyly and a pink tint showing on her cheeks Jane can't help but giggled at her cuteness, the driver starts driving and the ride was quite but comfortable, Jisoo looking at the window again and admire the view of Seoul.

"So, how was the recording?" Jane asked while looking at her Instagram, Jisoo slowly take her eyes away the window and look at Jane "It was nice" She heard Jane hummed while nodding "What Jennie reaction when she see that hickey I give you?" Jane  smirk but still looking at her phone "She was confuse and angry I think" Jisoo replied but not sure.

"That's good" Jane smirk evily 'One point for me', She thought and she look at Jisoo with a smile.

They arrived at Vampire Land "We're here Ms. Jane" Her driver said the two went out the car "Where are we going?" Jisoo asked while looking around "We will go to my resort" Jane said and move her sunglasses in her head "R-resort?" Jisoo asked her.

"Yeah, resort we will stay here" Jane smirk and starts walking inside at the hotel to check in followed by the confuse Jisoo.

"Ms. Jane" The woman on the counter greet and the rest of the employees that are standing there and then their eyes left Jane and look at Jisoo who's busy looking around.

"Don't look at her, talk to her and touch her, you know what will happen" Jane give them her death glare, her eyes turn into a bright red that make her employees look away from Jisoo and they just stare at Jane.

"W-we w-will Ms. J-jane" the woman in the counter said with nervous and scary tone "Good, now I want a room" Jane said and her eyes went normal.

"Here is your key card Ma'am" The woman said and hand Jane the card with a shaking hands Jane just took it and turn around to Jisoo "Let's go" She smile at her and Jisoo look at her and nodded.

"Hold my hand" Jane order that make Jisoo obyed and she intertwined her hand with Jisoo and they walk to the elevator.

They arrive at the top floor, Jisoo look around the hallway and see that it's only have one room "Hmm.. Jane why is there only one room here?" Jane stop walking and turn around to Jisoo there face are just and inch apart Jisoo froze on her spot.

"Because this is my private room in this resort" Jane said while looking at Jisoo's lips she heard Jisoo gulp making her smirk and continue walking to the room.

Jisoo followed her behind, she swipe the key card and opened the door they enter the room Jane sit at her couch or more like lay down and Jisoo look around "Wow" She mumbled and walk to the big glass that can see the whole vampire land.

"So, beautiful" Jisoo mumbled and admired the view while she's doing that a arms sneak in her waist making her flinch a little and she relax.

----------------------------------