Chapter 02

3RD PERSON POV

"Ughhh" Jisoo groans and sit up "My head hurt" She hold her head "You're finally awake" A voice said that making Jisoo turn her head up the room is dark.

"Who's there?" Jisoo replied "Boo" Jisoo screamed and move away the bed that cause her to fall on the ground "You're really clumsy Jisoo" The voice said "How did you know my name?" Jisoo asked, the person just chuckled "Met me downstairs" Then she heard a door being closed.

Jisoo got up the ground then a pain strike to her head that making her groaned even more, then a flash of memories came "Is she the girl last night?" Jisoo mumbled to herself then she look around and notice that she's not really in her room she quickly walk outside the room and run downstairs.

She look around and see a big picture place in a wall.

"That's me" Jisoo flinch, she look to her side "Anyways why don't we eat breakfast first?" Jisoo look shock the girl look at her with a smirk

"Do you think I am Jennie?" Jisoo just nodded with a wide eyes "Hmm.. Well I look like her but I'm not her" The girl starts walking to the dinning room followed by Jisoo.

"I already said that last night" She sat down same as Jisoo "But anyways let me introduce myself to you" Jisoo just nodded "I'm Rubyjane Kim but just call me whatever you want" She pause.

"I'm a VAMPIRE" She cut the steak in the plate of her's Jisoo entire body froze and she look at her with a scared eyes making Ruby Jane chuckled while taking a sip at her blood wine.

"I'm not gonna kill you Jisoo" that making Jisoo relaxed a bit "But I want your blood" Making Jisoo's eyes widened and froze again "Because your blood smelled delicious and also taste delicious Jisoo" Ruby Jane said.

"I already know you because your band is one of the famous K-Pop group around the world" Ruby Jane take a bite at her steak "And last night I don't expect you to be there in the hill and when I smelled your blood making me want you" Ruby Jane continue and look at Jisoo who's still froze in her sit.

"Don't be scared at me I wouldn't kill you like I said I just want your blood" Ruby Jane cut her steak again and offer it to Jisoo who's hesitate to eat "Just eat it" Ruby Jane said but Jisoo just look at it.

"It's not a human meat okay? It's a ordinary steak, so eat it" Ruby Jane said and Jisoo hesitate but eat it anyways "Good" Ruby Jane said "Eat that and will talk in the living room" Ruby Jane continue eating and Jisoo starts eating too.

Minutes pass by....

They are sitting at the living room silently Jisoo looking down at her lap while Ruby Jane looking at Jisoo drinking her wine blood "Let's make a deal" Ruby Jane said and put her wine in the coffee table, Jisoo look at her with a confuse look in her face.

"Deal?" Jisoo asked "Yeah deal" Ruby Jane replied "What deal?" Jisoo said while looking at Ruby Jane "The deal is you're gonna be my blood person and you're gonna be my slave too" Ruby Jane look at Jisoo with a smirk "Wait what? Me, your blood person and a slave?" Jisoo look shock while Ruby Jane nodded and get her wine and take a sip.

"No, I wouldn't do that" Jisoo said making Ruby Jane look at her with a sharp stare making Jisoo scared, Ruby Jane move to her sit and leaned forward to Jisoo who move back and her back touch the arm rest of the couch.

"You don't want?" Ruby Jane said with a deep voice "Y-yes" Jisoo stutter and gulp "I will kill you and your member if you won't do it" Ruby Jane whisper on Jisoo ear, Jisoo froze in her spot feeling more scared making Ruby Jane back up with an evil smirk in her face.

"You only have to choose one you do it or two you won't but you will get killed?" Ruby Jane smirk wided when she see Jisoo look terrified "I will count to 10 make your decision" Ruby Jane said and look at her nails.

10..
9...
8..
7...
6...
5...
4...
3..
2..
And...

"Okay I will do it" Jisoo said, Ruby Jane blow her nails and look at Jisoo wearing her evil smirk "Good choice" Ruby Jane said "But I have conditions" Jisoo said while look at Ruby Jane hazelnut eyes.

"Okay go ahead" Jisoo took a deep breath "One, I still have to work and second don't ever touch my members and third, ask my permission first before you bite me" Jisoo said while Ruby Jane stare at her for a second "Okay, but I have a conditions too" Jisoo just nodded.

"One, You will always tell me your scheduled and where are you going, Second, You will do whatever I want you to do, and Third if you disobeyed one order" Ruby Jane pause for a second and her evil smirk appear making Jisoo feeling nervous.

"I will kill one of your member" Ruby Jane look at Jisoo who look scared and nervous at the same time "Will you disobey my orders?" Ruby Jane said and take a sip on her wine "N-no" Jisoo stutter nervously.

"Good" Ruby Jane said with a smile "You don't have to be scared you know, I'm a nice person but if I'm angry and someone who disobey my orders, that when you'll be scared" Ruby Jane give her a sweet smile making Jisoo relaxed a little then a silents went to there way.

"Why don't you take a shower?" Ruby Jane said "And you can wear some of my clothes" Ruby Jane said and stand up "Follow me" Ruby Jane said, Jisoo nodded and followed her from behind.

-----------------------------