Chapter 16

3RD PERSON POV

"Yah! Yah! Stop that!" Jisoo said trying to stop the two girls who are fighting over who's gonna eat the last dumpling "Both of you quiet!" Jisoo shouted as the two went silent but still glared at each other making Jisoo sigh.

"You both can just share right? You two are getting to my nerves" Jisoo said coldly and cut the last dumpling and gave Jennie and Jane the cutted dumpling.

"See now eat" She look at the two Jane rolled her eyes and eat the half dumpling while glaring at Jennie who was silently eating "Stop glaring Jane" Jane obeyed and look at Jisoo and smiled as she kiss her cheek making Jisoo blush while Jennie calming her down not to attack Jane.

"I'll do the dishes and Jane please help Jennie in her room please she has to take a bath no fighting" Jisoo said making Jane groaned but nodded in a second as she help Jennie to stand up "Where is your room?" Jennie pointed at the last door.

Jane opened the door and sat Jennie down at her bed "Sis can you clean your room? It's so mess" Jane said while crossed her arms and stand at the side looking around Jennie's room "You know I'm injured and now you are saying that I clean my room you are unbelievable" Jennie rolled her eyes and sigh.

"Whatever" Jane said still looking around "I can smell blood in here" Jane claimed and sniff "Do you drink blood?" Jennie face palm to her dumb twin sister "Are you fucking kidding me Jane? I'm a vampire so I drink blood" Jennie said in annoyed "Yeah yeah" Jane said then they heard a knock on the door.

"It's time for you to take a bath Jen let's go" Jisoo said Jennie just nodded as the two of them went inside the bathroom Jisoo close the door "Can you remove your clothes by yourself?" Jisoo asked calmly "The lower part I think I need help to remove it" Jennie answered while Jisoo just nodded and sit Jennie at the toilet for her to sit down.

Jisoo turn around "Chu, I'll just help Jennie!" Jane suddenly suggested "No, it's okay I'll just help her!" Jisoo answered back "Someone is calling you!" Jane said Jisoo look at Jennie who's half naked she cover her eyes "I-i'll just answer it and let Jane help you" She said and hurriedly went out the bathroom.

"You can help her" Jisoo said and Jane notice a pink tint at Jisoo's cheek "Okay" She just answered and went inside the bathroom and close the door "Let me help you" Jane said in a boring tone "No, I can do it by myself" Jennie said coldly "Stop being stubborn Sis and please don't seduce Jisoo" Jane said in a serious tone.

"I'm not seducing her" Jennie fired back "Yeah, yeah whatever I'm helping you no buts" Jane said while she rolled her eyes and help Jennie remove her sweatpants and underwear looking away, as she help her stand up and went to the bathtub "Just shout if you need anything" Jane said and went out the bathroom until she heard Jisoo shouted.

"AHHHHH!" Jisoo suddenly shouted "Unnie, what happened it's just me" It's was Lisa shd chuckled at her unnie's reaction "I-I.. " Before she continue what she was saying, she quickly went inside Jennie's room and lock it "What happened to you? I heard you shouting and also you look pale" Jane said and went a bit closer to her.

"You have to hide Lisa is here and she can't see you here" Jisoo said and looking around Jennie's room then suddenly a knock was heard "Unnie, are you there?" Lisa said "Hide" Jisoo said and push Jane inside the cabinet of Jennie "Hey do-" Jisoo closed the door of the cabinet she know for sure she's dead because she just did that to Jane.

She opened the door of Jennie's room and see Lisa was standing there "Why do you look like you run somewhere unnie? You are sweating" Lisa claimed while Jisoo wipe her Sweat "I-it's nothing" She said and put a smile "Okay...." Lisa said not satisfied about what Jisoo answered but just shrugged it off.

"Where is Jennie?" Lisa asked and sat down at Jennie's bed "She's in the bathroom taking a bath" Jisoo answered and sat down next to her while glancing at the cabinet "Jane! I'm finish!" Jennie suddenly shouted making Jisoo eyes widened at Jennie who just shouted Jane's name "I'm coming!" Jisoo quickly went inside the bathroom leaving a confuse Lisa.

"Jisoo?" Jennie said a bit confused "Lisa is here" Her eyes widened "Wait, what? I thought she will be home tomorrow?" She said "I also thought that but she suddenly arrived mins ago and I have to hide Jane in your closet and she heard you shouted Jane's name" Jisoo explained and help Jennie stand up and quickly give her a towel.

The two of them went outside the bathroom and Lisa is still there sitting at the bed "Lisa hmm... can you leave the room for a second? I have to change same goes to you Unnie" Jennie said and Lisa nodded and leave the room while Jisoo sat her down in her bed "You can leave now unnie accompany her" Jisoo nodded as she went out the room and walk to the leaving room.

--------------------------------

I know I'm late for this ~T_T~

Four of them look so cute in this picture ☺☺

Have a great day😊😊.

----------------------------