Chapter 15

3RD PERSON POV

Next day....

"Careful" Jisoo said while helping Jennie to stand up and grab her crutches "Are you sure that you will just eat at the dinning table? I can just bring the food for to you" Jisoo said worried and guide Jennie out of her room "It's okay unnie and thank you" Jennie said and sat down at the chair.

As the two of them starts eating and chatting the two of them are getting close again ever though Jisoo is still hurt by what happened but she have to set it a side for their fan to not notice their distance to each other.

"I'll just wash the dishes then let's watch something at the living room" Jennie nodded while Jisoo put the dishes and wash it at the sink when Jisoo finish washing it she help Jennie again and walk to living room sofa.

Jisoo and Jennie starts watching TV when suddenly someone rang the doorbell of their dorm "I'll get it" Jisoo said and walk to the door she look at the hole and see a smiling Jane she was shock to see her here as she opened the door "What are you doing here?" Jisoo asked but Jane didn't answer and just walk inside.

Jisoo close the door and followed Jane who's standing while looking at Jennie with a crossed arm "Jane, what are you doing here?" Jisoo asked again then Jane look at her with a sweet smile "I came to visit you because it's so boring at home" Jane said and suddenly peck Jisoo lips making her shock and blush while Jennie glared at her.

"S-stop" Jisoo said and hit her shoulder making her smirk "H-how did you get here?" She asked "I have my own ways Chu" Jane said smirking as she sat down next to Jennie "How was your foot Jennie?" Jane said looking at Jennie.

"Good" Jennie said coldly and continue watching TV "Jane, can you look after Jennie? I'll just go shower" Jisoo said "Can I just shower with you?" Jane wink at Jisoo who's looking like a real tomato "Stop it!" Jisoo said and walk away from the two and went to her bathroom.

"Didn't I told you to stay away from her?" Jennie said coldly and glared at Jane who seems not scared at all "You can't let me Sis I'm already attached to Jisoo" Jane answered back in a bit boring tone because she's so tired of Jennie saying it again and again.

"I will take her away from you" Jennie said making Jane look at her sharply "As if you can after what you have done to her" Jane fired back "I will make her trust me again and fall in love with me again" Jennie fired back the two of them are glaring at each other "I will never let you... Jisoo is happy being with me now" Jane said confidently "Are you two even together?" Jennie smirk when she see Jane was a bit taken back at the question.

"I think that's a No... I still have a chance to get Jisoo away from you" Jennie said and the smirk didn't leave her lips "As if I will let you... and if ever she know what are you and lying to her she will hate you" Jennie smirk fall down.

"Well she will find out the two of us then she will hate the both of us lying and pretending we are not sisters" Jennie fired back but before Jane can answer they heard a door being opend and close meaning Jisoo just finish showering.

"What sisters?" Jisoo suddenly asked confuse and crossed her arms looking a the two girls who's nervous at Jisoo's questions "Sisters we look a like right and that make us look like sisters yeah" Jane said and nervously laugh a little while looking at Jennie.

"Yeah yeah that's what we are talking about" Jennie said and ride Jane lies while Jisoo look at them a bit unsure of what they just say but shrugged it off.

"Anyways what do you two want to do?" Jisoo asked and sat down next to Jane "Let's go to the mall" Jane suggested making Jisoo look at her and her face says 'Are you serious?' face and rolled her eyes.

"You know Jennie is injured and we can't go to the mall with the two of you looking like the same" Jisoo claimed "Aishhh" Jane groaned and crossed her arms glaring at Jennie who glared back "Hey, stop that glaring at each other will yah" Jisoo said making the two of them look at her with a soft eyes 'Weird', Jisoo thought and chuckled making the two of them look confuse.

"What?" Jisoo said innocently and bit her lips preventing for laughing at the two "Why are you laughing?" Jane said and raised her eyebrow same goes to Jennie "Nothing" Jisoo said while looking the two who's looking cute with a confuse face.

"Are you sure?" Jennie said Jisoo can't hold it anymore and starts giggling "Y-you two just look cute with a confuse face and the way you two act like a real sisters" Jisoo said still giggling while the two are blushing about what Jisoo just said "Y-yah stop laughing" Jane said trying to hide her shy face.

"Yeah, yeah whatever let's just watch then I'll cook dinner for the two of us" Jisoo said as the two just nodded and starts watching TV Jisoo observed the two 'They look like a real sisters', Jisoo thought and look at the TV.

-------------------------------