Chapter 12

3RD PERSON POV

"Ah... so tired" Lisa said and crush herself in the couch with Chaeyeong "What do you want to eat?" Jisoo said while looking at her phone "I want chicken and a cheese balls also a corndog" Chaeyeong answered "Okay that's will be our dinner" Jisoo said and order what Chaeyeong said.

While Jennie went straight to her room and lay down on her bed she's feeling her eyelids are getting heavy then she slowly fall asleep.

"You two trick me!" Jisoo shouted at the two girls who's infront of her "You two played with me!" The girls keep silent "You said to me from the very start that you don't have any relation to Jennie but then you two are actually sisters!" Jisoo was crying.

"I thought you are different from Jennie but the two of you are the same a fucking liar!" Jane was walking to Jisoo reaching for her hand "Don't touch me" Jisoo said coldly "I don't want to see your face and I will quit being a member" Jisoo said and walk away from the house "Jisoo!" Jennie shouted calling for her the two of them run to follow her but then Jisoo was hitted by a truck.

"JISOO!" Jennie woke up panting she look around and see that she's in her room she wipe the sweat on her forehead "It's just a dream..." Jennie said sighing in relief until someone opened the door "Jennie what happened we heard you scream?" Jisoo said Jennie quickly stood up and hug her making Jisoo suprise by the sudden hug.

But then she felt that Jennie was crying she then rub Jennie's back to calm her down "Why are you crying?" She asked softly when Jennie pull away she shook her head "I-i was having a bad dream" Jennie answered "And what your dream about?" Jisoo said "I-it's nothing" Jennie said wiping her tears away.

"If you say so..." Jisoo said and let her "Let's eat the food is already in the living room the two are already eating" Jisoo said and Jennie nodded as she followed Jisoo on the living room.

Days passed by....

Jisoo senses something was wrong with Jennie because the pass few days she been quite and always want to be alone and also she don't eat that much.

"Jennie, can we talk?" Jisoo said while she lean on the door frame of Jennie's room "Yeah, sure" Jennie said and sat up on the bed while Jisoo close the door and sat down next to her.

"Are you okay? You been quite and want to be alone did something happened?" Jisoo asked concerned "I'm just tired because of our schedules and I don't have time to rest" Jennie answered and lay down looking at Jisoo "You sure that's all?" Jisoo said Jennie then went silent "Me and Kai broke up" She lied and fake a tears Jisoo then lay down next to her.

"It's gonna be okay" Jisoo said softly and hug her to comfort her Jennie hug her back because she miss Jisoo's warm body then Jisoo's phone starts ringing making her pull away from the hug then Jennie see tbe smile on Jisoo's face "Hey, Jane" Jisoo said then look at Jennie with a excuse face Jennie nodded as Jisoo exit the room closing the door.

"I have to meet her" Jennie mumbled in her breath as she got up from the bed wear her jacket and then exit the room "Jennie where are you going?!" She heard Jisoo shouted but she continue walking away.

As she went on the parking lot and enter her car she starts the engine and drove away fast.

Minutes passed by.....

She finally arrived at her destination she park her car and look at the mansion she use to live then someone guard her "Ms. Kim?" The man asked confuse "Yes, please open the gate" Jennie order and pretend to be Jane the man nodded and talk to someone to open gate.

Jennie enter her car again and drive inside as she put her keys on her pocket and went inside the house.

"JANE?!" She shouted "Good to see you here sister" Jane said in a sarcastic way "Didn't I told you that stay away from Jisoo?!" Jennie said as Jane starts walking downstairs.

"Why would I? You are not her girlfriend anymore right? She is not yours anymore right? So don't tell me to stay away because she's not your own anymore" Jane pointed smirking and walk to her bar to get some wine to drink.

"I may not her girlfriend anymore but I'm still apart of her life" Jennie said coldly making Jane laugh evily then stop "Oh, please Jennie maybe you are apart of her life but only a member or a friend" Jane said without her smirk leaving her lip Jennie walk to her and grab her by the collar pushing her down the counter.

"I don't fucking care but I want you to stay away from her because she might die because of you!" Jennie said her eyes are turning red she's getting angry "Can you take your dirty hands of me?" Jane said coldly but Jennie didn't let go.

"I will not let her die and if you didn't let go of me I make sure you are the one who will die" Jane eyes are turning red too Jennie still didn't let go "Do you think I am-" Jennie was cut off when someone speak.

"Ms. Jane" It was Jane maid Jennie's eyes turn normal same as Jane "What is it?" She asked the maid was shock to see a two face that are the same "Shock?" Jane chuckled "M-mr. So hyun i-is here" Her maid stutter "Okay you may leave now" Jane order and her maid bow down and exit the room.

"We are not finish yet" Jennie said coldly Jane just smiled at her "Okay, come again" Jane said as Jennie exit the house Jane smirk again 'War is it?', Jane thought and smiled evily.

-----------------------------

Jennie vs Ruby Jane who will win? 🤔🤔

-----------------------------