Chapter 03

3RD PERSON POV

Jisoo got out the bathroom, she's just in her towel and she look shock that Ruby Jane is there "You look sexy in there" Ruby Jane smirk and stood up from the bed and walk to Jisoo.

Jisoo move back but her back touch the wall Ruby Jane put her one hand in the wall and the other in Jisoo shoulder, she move Jisoo hair in the side, and gentle touch Jisoo shoulder to her neck while she look at Jisoo who's looking like a tomato right now.

"Can I?" Ruby Jane said, Jisoo just froze but nodded in a second then she see Ruby Jane eyes turn into red color and a fang was showed, she lean in and Jisoo move her head to the side to give Ruby Jane more space then Ruby Jane smelled Jisoo first before she bite her making Jisoo screamed the next thing her screamed turn into a soft moaned.

Jisoo's right hand move at Ruby Jane shoulder, then seconds passed by she stop then lick the two holes to heal but she don't stop there she starts sucking Jisoo neck to give her a hickey "Ahhh.. ah" Jisoo moaned loudly, making Ruby Jane smirk.

She pulled away and look at Jisoo neck smiling proudly then look at Jisoo who's looking a hot tomato "I like your moans" Ruby Jane whisper to her ear and bite it gentle making Jisoo flinch.

Ruby Jane walk to the bed and sit there while Jisoo just froze in her spot making Ruby Jane smirk "Here's your clothes" Ruby Jane said while pointing at the maroon over-sized shirt and a jeans.

Jisoo walk to the bed and get the clothes, she quickly went to the bathroom and lock the door she heard a soft laugh

Jisoo closed the bathroom door "Can I ask you?" Ruby Jane said "Y-yeah" Jisoo replied "Sit here first" Ruby Jane said softly, Jisoo obeyed "Well I heard everything last night" Jisoo look at her with a confuse look "About Jennie" Ruby Jane said "The shout you did in the hill, is that true?" Ruby Jane said while Jisoo look at her lap.

"That you and Jennie are in a relationship?" Jisoo take a deep breath and look at Ruby Jane eyes "Y-yes, it's true" Jisoo said softly "But she cheated with Kai" Ruby Jane just look at her with a straight face "Kai? It's a man?" Jisoo nodded and sigh sadly.

Then before Ruby Jane ask her another question Jisoo phone starts to ring, Jisoo pick it on the nightstand she look at it and Chaeyeong was calling her she got up but someone grab her wrist "Answer it, here" Jisoo hesitate but answer it anyways.

"Hello?", "OH MY GOD, UNNIE!", Jisoo move her phone away from her ear making Ruby Jane chuckled "Chaeng, please lower your voice", "Oh sorry unnie I'm just worried.... I am calling you last night but you don't pick up and manager oppa called you too and Lisa and Jennie called you as well", She heard Rosé crying she felt bad and guilty.

"I'm sorry for making you worried Rosé, but I'm okay I just went to.. my friend house to clear my mind but I'm going home in an hour so don't worry okay?", She heard a sniff sound she smiled sadly "That's good, unnie and it's okay unnie, but you have to go home now manager oppa is looking for you", "O-okay, I will I just have to say bye to my friend", "Okay unnie, be safe and bye", "Bye, Chaeng".

Then she hung up and look at Ruby Jane and give her a small smile "I have to go now my manager is looking for me" Jisoo explained Ruby Jane nodded.

"Okay, but I will drive you there" Jisoo hesitate first but nodded in a second "Good let's go now" Ruby Jane said "But wait you wear that shoes" She point at the ground and Jisoo nodded then wear the shoes while Ruby Jane just look at her.

They went inside Ruby Jane's car and the driver started the engine and start driving to Jisoo's dorm.

Minutes passed by.....

They arrived very quick at Jisoo's dorm "Bye and thank you" Jisoo said and give Ruby Jane a sweet smile "You're welcome and don't forget our deal" Ruby Jane said and Jisoo nodded, she got out the car and waved at Ruby Jane one last time before it drove off Jisoo went inside the building of their dorm.

"I'm home" Jisoo said and all the girls run the the door and followed by there manager, Rosé hug her tightly "Unnie" Rosé starts to cry again Jisoo hug her back and pat her back.

"Shhh... Don't cry Chaeng I'm already here okay so stop crying" Jisoo said and Rosé nodded but still hugging her the two girls just look at them Jisoo look up then look away quickly because she still don't want to see Jennie.

Rosé pulled away "Promise me unnie that you won't do that again?" Rosé sniff, Jisoo nodded "I promise I won't do that again" Jisoo give her a soft smile and wipe Rosé tears.

Jisoo remove her shoes "Jisoo, why did you not called us, huh?" Their manager said in a cold tone "M-my phone went dead that's why I didn't called you" Jisoo said nervously.

"Don't ever do that Jisoo if something happened to you I will get fired" He said "I won't do that again oppa I'm sorry" Jisoo apologize and bow down a little "Okay now that you're safe" He said and look at the four girls.

"You don't have any schedule for today but tomorrow you have a recording at 9:30 to 3:00 okay?" The girls nodded "Okay good I'm have to go now" The girls nodded once again "Bye oppa" The four of them said and bow down to him their manager nodded as he exited the dorm.

-------------------------------------