Chapter 13

RUBYJANE POV

Week passed by.....

"Yes, oppa okay" I then hung up my call as I heard the door bell rang "Who could that be?" I mumbled under my breath as I exit my room and went downstairs to the door.

I opened the door and see Jisoo standing smiling at me "Miss me?" I said smirking she rolled her eyes but still smile "I don't" She answered and went inside the house I close the door behind me as I followed her in the couch.

"Admit it" I said and sat next to her as I hug her closer "I don't really" She said in a teasing way making me pout she look at me "You don't miss me? Because I miss you I didn't see you for about a week" I said using my baby voice I'm always showing her my soft side to her.

Then I seen her closing her eyes and bite her lips I think it's working "Fine, I do miss you" She said then I seen her blush I smiled widely "You finally admit" I tease making her hit my shoulder "Whatever" She said rolled her eyes.

"So, how was your day?" I said as I got up and get some of my blood wine in my bar "Tiring" She answered I give her some water she thank me as I sat down next to her again.

"You?" Jisoo asked as she put down her water "Boring as usual" I answered "I can senses that" She chuckled "And how can you say that?" I raised my eyebrow "Because you always call me every single time" She pointed well I will not deny that "Whatever" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Anyways what do you want to do today?" I asked "I just want to sleep because my body is really tired" She answered "Okay, will just sleep and cuddle then" I suggest she just nodded as we went upstairs holding hands I really love holding her hand they are smooth and soft and also fit perfectly with my hand.

The two of us lay down on the bed and I spoon her up "Oh I forgot to tell you" I hummed in response to let her continue "I will be very busy next month" She said while playing with my fingers "And why?" I asked raised my eyebrow.

"I'll be having my first ever drama" She said happily and excited I smiled but soon my smile fade "Do you have kissing scene?" I said coldly making her stop from smiling too "I-i don't know" She said a bit nervous "I still didn't read the scripts so I really don't know" She said and rub my hand.

"If it's has a kissing scene then back out" I said coldly and strictly at her "B-but it's my first ever drama and I don't want to throw it away.." She said sadly "I always dream to be in a drama... my own drama blinks are waiting for me to act at a drama and I don't want to dissapointed them... " She explained it's just think about Jisoo kiss a man make my blood boiled and want to kill the man who kiss her even though it's just a drama.

But I sigh giving up she always tells me in the pass few weeks she want to act in her own drama and I have to make her happy for that "Okay, fine I will let you" I said sighing again she look at me smiling happily and her eyes are sparking because of joy I smile softly at her.

"Thank you" She said "I don't want thank you... " I said shaking my head she look at me confuse "What do you want then?" She asked I smirk at her "A kiss will do" I said pointing at her lips she then starts blushing "O-okay, fine" She said and lean in at me.

Her lips touch mine as I kiss her back I getting addicted to her soft heart shape lips.

She then pull away making me pout "That's enough" She said softly but I still pout making her chuckled and just give me a peck "That's enough Jane" She said and turn around again.

"By the way, where are your parents?" She suddenly asked I went silent for a moment "You-" I cut her off "They are already dead" I said she turn around to me I stare at her eyes "I'm sorry" She said smiling sadly "No, it's okay" I said and kiss her forehead.

"Do you have any sibling?" She asked again "Yes, I have but she's not here anymore" I lied I know that someday Jisoo will find out everything and will hate me for lying to her "I'm sorry" She said again I chuckled "No, she's not dead she went far far away" I said but the truth is my sister is just in your dorm and your member.

"Oh, okay" She just said "Do you have any relatives that are not dead yet?" I shook my head meaning that they are dead "I'm sorry.. " She apologize again "No, it's okay Chu they dead centuries ago with my parents because of our battle with werewolf" I explained she nodded "Okay.... so you are all alone?" I nodded "You will not be alone anymore because I will always be by your side" She said sincerely and smiled at me.

I smiled back "Thank you" I said and peck her lips making her blush again "S-stop" She said and hit my shoulder gently making me chuckled "Okay, let's sleep now I know your tired" I said she nodded and hug me her head was in my neck then I felt her lips in my neck she kissed me I smiled as my eyes slowly close.

"Let go of her" I said at the woman who's holding Jisoo in the hair she's hurting by the woman pulling her "Na-ah" She said smirking at me then she move Jisoo's hair at the side.

"Jane" Jisoo sob calling my name "Please just let her go" I pleased "Wow, the coldest and Queen of vampire is pleasing to let this weak human go" She said sarcastic "Just let her go I'm begging you" I said she just smile at me like a psychopath.

She then suddenly bite Jisoo in a hard way some blood of her went to my face....

"JISOO!" I suddenly shouted panting and my forehead was sweating "What happened?" I look at Jisoo who's rubbing her eyes "I... I'm sorry for waking you up" I said she just nodded "No, it's fine what happened? Why did you shout my name?" She asked and she wipe my sweat using a tissue that she grab from the nightstand.

"I was having a bad dream about you" I said she look at me confuse "You are bitten by a werewolf" I said she just look at me "It's just a dream Jane let's just go to sleep" She said and hug me again I sigh and wish that it will not come true I kiss Jisoo forehead and hug her I then slowly fall asleep.

-----------------------------------