Chapter 04

3RD PERSON POV

They all sat down in silent no one dare to speak, seconds pass Jisoo phone starts to ring, she pick it up in her pocket "Excuse me" She said with a cold tone and she walk out the living room to her room, she close the door and answer the phone.

"Hello?", "Jisoo, do you have a schedule?", "No, I don't", "Great, let's go out", "Out? but-", "No, buts", "O-okay", "Good, I'm infront of your building again", "Okay, I will tell it to the maknae", "Okay, see you", "Yeah, see you".

Jisoo hung up and sigh 'What have I gotten myself with?', She said to herself while rubbing her face, she got her shoulder bag and put her wallet, lip balm, and etc.

She got our her room and went to the living room "Where are you going, unnie?" Chaeyeong asked "I will hang out with my friend so no worries, okay?" Jisoo reply Chaeyeong nodded "Okay, unnie be safe" Jisoo nodded and hug Chaeyoung and Lisa not bothering to look at Jennie who's looking down.

Just arrived at entrance and see the car of Ruby Jane she walk to the car, "Get in" Ruby Jane order, Jisoo nodded and went to the back seat were Ruby Jane sitting "W-where are we going?" Jisoo asked "To my land" Ruby Jane replied "Wait, what? Land?" Jisoo look at her confuse.

"Yes, Land" Ruby Jane said while scrolling at her phone "Vampire's Land" Ruby Jane continue, Jisoo froze when she heard Vampires "V-vampire's L-land?" Jisoo stutter feeling nervous and scared.

Jisoo feel a soft hand touching her hand she look up to see Ruby Jane giving her a sweet smile "We can't go out in here, because you know media" Ruby Jane pause while slowly rubbing Jisoo hand to make her relax.

"And you don't have to worry when we went there because I'm the pure blood Queen and all of my people are nice and some of humans are living there too so you don't have to worry" Jane assured her making Jisoo relax a bit "O-okay" Jisoo said and give Jane a small smile.

"Good" Jane said but the next thing she did making Jisoo flinch is interlock there hands and Jisoo look at it then to Jane who's smiling at her Jisoo look away and look outside biting her lips to prevent her from smiling.

Then she heard Jane say something making Jisoo look suprised because she look at the window and the surrounding is different but it's still like the human world but the different is she see someone flying making her amused, Jane smile at Jisoo 'She really look cute', Jane thought their car stop.

"We're here Ms. Jane" The driver said Jane let go of Jisoo hand making Jisoo miss the warm but she don't show it "Let's go Jisoo" Jane said and got out the car Jisoo did the same then Jisoo look around 'This place is amazing' She thought while smiling then she felt the soft hand again she look at the person.

"Don't let go of my hand if you don't want to get lost here, okay?" Jisoo nodded and they start walking to a big building some people look at them "Ignore them" Jane said "O-okay" Jisoo answer, some of the Vampires greet Jane and she return it with a smile.

"Don't be scared okay I'm here" Jisoo nodded and they walk to a Chanel shop "Wow" Jisoo mumbled making Jane chuckled "Your land and my land are the same I'm a CEO of CHANEL, HERA, and DIOR " Jisoo eyes wide "Really?" Jisoo said "Yeah" Jane pause.

"But I have a Company in your land too is the DIOR which is you being ambassador of our company but I'm not the one holding it, my cousin is the one holding it because I don't want to have so much attention and plus Jennie and I are look alike so if they know my look they will be confuse or they will think that me and Jennie are twins but that's impossible" Jane said and starts looking around Jisoo look shock because she's her boss and in a second she just nodded in agree.

"Get whatever you want" Jane said softly and Jisoo smile, starts looking around and Jane turn around to the stuff who's looking at Jisoo "Don't ever touch her if you don't want to die" Jane said coldly and glared at them they nodded scaredly and nervously.

"Good" Jane said and follow Jisoo because there some people look at Jisoo and because like what Jane said Jisoo blood smelled good that's why they can smell her but then the vampire look away when they see Jane glaring at them and they starts to walk out the shop because they don't want to get killed with the pure blood Queen.

----------------------------------------