Chapter 18

3RD PERSON POV

Before Jisoo just got kidnapped

"You okay unnie?" Lisa asked Jennie who was spacing out "Huh?" Jennie said Lisa raised her eyebrow "I ask if you are okay? You are spacing out since Jisoo unnie went out" Lisa said a bit worried.

"I'm fine, just thinking about work you know because of my injury I can't practice for a while"

"I'll just change in my room unnie" Lisa said to Jennie who nodded as she focus again to the show they are watching.

Hours passed by.....

"When the last time you saw her?" A police officer asked "Just 2 hours ago, she said that she will just go buy some snacks but she is still not here" Jennie said worried they been waiting for Jisoo.

They called their manager who call some police to investigate the police asked them some questions about Jisoo, few minutes of asking the police left and so their manager.

"Unnie, we have to tell this to Chaeyeong" Lisa said and grab her phone at the coffee table to call Chaeyeong, Jennie was spacing out if she should tell Jane about this or not.

"Chaeyeong-ah, something happened", "What happened?", "Jisoo unnie, is missing", "What?!", "She said earlier she will just buy snacks and it's been two hours now and she still not here", "Did you already called the police?", "Yes, we did and they will start the investigation".

The two of them continue talking Jennie grab her phone but she didn't know what Jane's number she has to go to her house "We have to sleep Lisa then let's just hope Unnie is doing fine" Jennie said to Lisa who just hung up the call.

"Okay" Lisa simply said "Let me help you to your bed" Lisa suggested Jennie just nodded as Lisa guide her walking to her room "You can rest now Lisa I know you are tired because of your flight" Jennie said softly Lisa just nodded "Goodnight unnie" Lisa said and left the room.

Jennie then stood up not feeling any pain on her foot she don't really feel any pain she just fake it, she grab her black hoddie and opened her window she look outside then when she see it's clear she jump.

She went straight to her car and starts the engine then drove away from their building to Jane's house.

"Ms. Kim? I thought you are not going home?" The man asked confuse "I just pass by" Jennie said then drove away 'She's not in her mansion? That's mean she's at the Vampire Land', Jennie thought and fast her speed.

VAMPIRE LAND

Jennie park her car infront of the black mansion that she use to live she enter the house "What are you doing here?" Jane asked when she see Jennie walk to her "I'm not here to cause any trouble" Jennie said to Jane "Something bad happened" Jane raised her eyebrow.

"Jisoo, is missing" Jennie said seriously "Stop joking around Jennie I just talk to her in your apartment after I left" Jane said and rolled her eyes "I'm not joking around! Jisoo is fucking missing for about 2 hours now!" Jennie burst out angry Jane went silent.

"What the fuck happened?! Why is she missing?!" Jane said a bit panic "She went out to buy some snack but she still didn't come back home.... we already called the police and they will investigate tomorrow....." Jennie explained and sat down at the couch.

"I'm so fucking worried that something or someone will hurt her" Jennie said and tears starts falling in her eyes Jane was about to say something but someone interrupted her "Jane, we have to..... Jennie?" It's So Hyun "What are you doing here?" So Hyun asked Jennie who look up with teary eyes.

"I came to tell Jane something" Jennie said and wiped her tears "Oppa, I need to go something happened to Jisoo" Jane said and was about to walk out when So Hyun pull her again.

"You have to be here Jane... our land is in danger and we need your help" So Hyun said seriously "I'll call some of our man to help Jennie find Jisoo... you can't leave your people here..." He explained Jane was hesitating because she want to find Jisoo and save her and kill who ever took her.

----------------------

Hi! How are you all doing? 😊

----------------------