Chapter 07

3RD PERSON POV

The girls just enter the car Jisoo and Jennie sit in the front row while Rosé and Lisa sit in the back row, Jisoo plug her AirPods and look at the window, Jennie spare a glance at her then she notice a purple thing in Jisoo's neck 'Is that a hickey?', Jennie thought and look in front of her.

'Where did she get that?','Did she-', Her thoughts were interrupt because of a soft tap on her shoulder she look at the person "You okay unnie?" Lisa ask with a worried look "Yeah, I'm okay Lisa" Jennie give her an a suring look that make Lisa smile at her and she return her with a soft smile Lisa look at the window while Jennie look at Jisoo neck.

"We're here" Their manager said and open the door they Jennie got our first, then Jisoo followed, then Rosé and Lisa they enter the elevator and their manager press the 5th floor.

"Morning Teddy oppa" They greet and bow "Morning girls" Teddy greet back and return the bow "Shall we start?" The girls nodded there manager went out to get them some drinks.

"Jisoo you start" Jisoo nodded and went inside she put the headphone and adjust the mic "Ready?" Jisoo give Teddy a thumbs up and she starts sing her parts in 'LOVESICK GIRLS'.

"That's great Jisoo, you can come out now" Teddy said and Jisoo remove her headphone and head out the room she went pass Jennie and sit at the couch, Jennie went inside the room and wear the headphone, she sigh "Ready Jen?" Jennie nodded and she starts sing and rapping.

Time passed by....

They are still at the recording room just taking a break there while Teddy went out to get something Jisoo tied her hair she take a bite on her sandwich "Unnie, what is that purple thing in your neck?" Chaeyeong suddenly asked her.

"W-what purple t-thing?" Jisoo stutter "Here look" Chaeyeong give her a mirror and she quickly grab it and look at her neck, her eyes widened 'Oh crap', Jisoo thought and hide her neck "Hmm.. I-it's just a.. b-bruise" Jisoo stutter "You sure it's just a bruise Jisoo?" Jennie asked and raise her eyebrow to Jisoo "Yeah, it's just a bruise" Jisoo replied coldly.

"Where did you get that then?" Jennie ask again 'Jisoo think', Jisoo thought "I-i got this-" Jisoo was cut when her phone starts ring she look at the name 'It's Jane thank god', Jisoo excuse herself and walk to the bathroom and lock it.

"Hey", "Jane, why did you give me a hickey?", "Oh, that I just want to do it", She knows that Jane is smirking "And the girls were asking me what it this and I have to lie to them but Jennie is sense something because she's asking me question where did I get this and thank god you called", Jisoo sigh, "Is that so why don't you just tell them that you are making out with me", Jane smirk "Are you insane!? I just got in a break up and I can't just tell that I got this from you!", Jisoo shout but in a whisper because she's afraid that the three girls will hear her "Yeah whatever, anyways I called you because I want to have dinner with you", "Dinner? Where?", "In Vampire Land I already reserve there", "But I hav-", "Cancelled it", "I ca-", "I said cancelled it", Jane said coldly making Jisoo body flinch a bit, "F-fine", "Good, I have to go now bye, see you later", "Bye".

Jisoo sigh and walk out the bathroom, start walking to the room "I'm sorry I take long" Jisoo said and sit next to Chaeyeong "It's okay unnie, but who is that?" Jisoo take a bite at her sandwich "it's just a friend" She wipe her mouth "It's Jane?" Chaeyeong asked, Jisoo just nodded.

"Who's Jane?" Jennie asked "It's Jisoo unnie new friend" Chaeyeong replied, 'Jane huh?', Jennie thought and glance at Jisoo who just continue eating her sandwich. They finish eating and starts recording again.

Hours passed by.....

It's 3:30 and the girls are in the car, they are exhausted form recording, Jisoo and Jennie are in the front seat and the maknae are in the back seat and already fall asleep, Jisoo plug her AirPods and close her eyes while Jennie glance at her or more in Jisoo's neck.

'I know that Jisoo is lying earlier', 'Did she have sex with someone that night I call her and that's why she have that hickey', That make Jennie blood boiled but then she remember that Jisoo and her are not together anymore because of her stupid mistake, she sigh and look at the window admiring the view of Seoul.

'Jane?', Jennie thought about the name Chaeyeong just said it's familiar to her she guess but she shrugged it off and slowly fall asleep.

-------------------------------