Chapter 01

3RD PERSON POV

"Let's break up" Jisoo look at Jennie who's looking at her with a serious face "It is because of you and that Kai dating each other?" Jennie look shock while Jisoo just look at the window.

'How did she know?', Jennie thought "How did I know?" Jisoo said 'Did she just read my mind? Or did I said it out loud?', Jennie thought "Why did you cheated?" Jisoo said with a cold tone and a cold aroma surrounding her.

"I don't love you anymore" Jennie said while look away to Jisoo "That's the stupid answer I ever heard Jennie" Jisoo chukled bitterly "If you didn't love me anymore then why don't you just break up with me earlier, huh?" Jisoo claimed while Jennie look down.

"I want to tell you I just don't have time" Jennie reply with a sigh "Oh really?" Jisoo said while standing up Jennie look at her "Really? Don't have time" Jisoo said sarcastically "Did you think am that stupid Jennie?" Jennie just look at her.

"Did you want to know how I found out huh?" Jisoo tears are falling down to her beautiful brown eyes "When I went home that night at my tired scheduled as I saw you in the parking lot kissing him.... you broke my heart Jennie, seeing you kissing someone and that day I found out that you two are in a relationship and that's why you're always avoiding me or my kisses because you are kissing someone else or maybe the two of you already fuck...." Jisoo said in a disgusted tone.

"I don't know what to do that day Jennie, and here" Jisoo point to heart "It's break me so fucking hard that I want to scream at the two of you but I don't..." Jisoo feel really weak that day "because I know you're enjoying that fucking kiss?!!" Jisoo wiped her tears.

"I fucking hate you Jennie?!!" Jisoo shout at her "You didn't change at all?!!" Jennie is crying too "I thought you said that when you starts dating me I already change you.... I thought that the two of us will last long.... but what did you do fuck someone else and cheating on me?!!" Jisoo let out her anger then the door of Jisoo's room opened.

"What happened unnie, we heard someone shouting?" Chaeyeong said "What happened unnie why are you crying?" Chaeyeong walk to Jisoo "Let's just say that the two of us are now over because you're a disgusting, slutty, and bitch cheater?!" Jisoo said in a sarcastic tone the two maknae are shock and don't expect Jisoo can say that hurtful words.

"Is that true Jennie unnie?" Rosé asked but Jennie remain silent and look down feeling embarrassed "I wish you get karma" Jisoo said coldly at Jennie and run outside the house, Chaeyeong calling her but she just run and run.

Hours of running she arrived at a hill "I hate you Jennie Kim I just wish I don't have falling in love with a playgirl like you?!!" Jisoo shout at the hill "It's fucking hurt me here.... really bad?!!" She pointed at her heart.

"I just wish I didn't meet you?!.... I wish I didn't fall for your stupid trap!! your a fucking disgusting playgirl Jennie!! you fucking played with me and fall for your fucking trap?!!" She crying her self out it's her first time looking like this a complete mess "I hate you!! I hate you!! I fucking hate you Jennie?!!" Her knee fall down at the ground and also her tears are falling nonstop.

She heard someone footsteps, she turn around and got up she wiped her tears with her hands "Who's there?" She called out her voice cracked a bit because of shouting, then a strong wind blow into her.

Then someone blow in her ears she turn around "AHHHH?!" She scream and fall to the ground "So clumsy" The person mumbled and chuckled.

"Jennie?" Jisoo called the person look at her with a smirk at her face and went to Jisoo's back in a fast movement "I may look like her but I'm not her...." The person claimed "and I'm not a human... like you sweetheart" She added and move Jisoo's hair at the side she was move away from her but the person name held her shoulder strongly.

"I'm a VAMPIRE" The person said and her fang shown up that scared Jisoo more "Please don't kill me" Jisoo pleased to her but she just smirk at Jisoo.

"Your blood Jisoo.... yes your blood it's really smells delicious.... that make me want to bite you" When she finish the sentences she bite Jisoo on the neck "AHHHH!" Jisoo screamed in pain and that make her pass out "Delicious" The person said and lick her lips she look at Jisoo who pass out she chukled and carry Jisoo to her car.

--------------------------------------