Chapter 09

Double update because I can't updated tomorrow...

---------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

Jisoo phone starts ringing making the both of them flinch a little Jisoo remove Jane's arms and walk to her bag to get her phone she look at the caller ID and see that it's Jennie who's calling her she don't know if she answer it or not but then she felt a strong arms around her again "Answer it" Jane whisper in her ears making her flinch a little, Jane have a plan.

Jisoo hesitate but press the green button.

"Hello?", "Jisoo, Where are you?", Jane smirk and move Jisoo's hair in the side and her fang shown Jisoo look at her and her face said 'No' but Jane smirk widely and bit Jisoo making her scream in pain,  "Jisoo are you okay?", Jisoo covered her mouth "Y-yeah, I'm okay I just hit myself in a table", Jisoo lied, "Are you sure you just got hit?", Jisoo make a groan sound and she quickly covered her mouth.

"Jisoo?!", She heard Jennie yelled "I-i'm o-okay Jennie.. ", "What are you-", Jennie was cut off "Jisoo baby ahhhh.... fuck...." Jane moaned making Jisoo eyes wide "What the fuck Jisoo?!", Jennie yelled "Wait! No Stop Jane" Jisoo said to Jane but she still continue"Your hands feels good... ahhhh... I'm close.... Ahhhh", Jane smirk at Jisoo "No!! Stop Jane, Jennie I talk to you later!".

Jisoo hung up and glare at Jane but she just smirk at her "Why don't we make it real?" Jane said and bite Jisoo's ear softly Jisoo was shock and she push Jane away "N-no, I-i hate you" Jisoo said and grab her shoulder bag and storm to the room.

Jane laugh evily then she heard a ringing sound again she look at the coffee table Jisoo forgot her phone she look at it and see the ID number it's was Jennie.

Jane smirk again and grab the phone and answer it.

"Hello? ","What the fuck was that Kim fucking Jisoo?!", Jane move her phone away from her ears she's a bit annoyed by that, "Can you lower your voice Ms. Kim?", Jane said in a cold tone, "Who is this?", "How are you sis?", "Jane?", "I thought you will not remember", Jane chuckled, "Where is Jisoo?", "Ah.... she's in the room", "Don't you come near her", Jennie said coldly, "What if I don't want to? What will you do? Kill me?", "I can do that", Jane then laugh, "Oh really? Are you strong now sis?", "Like I said-"

Jennie was cut off "Jane did you see my phone?" Jisoo said Jane put the phone down but she didn't hung up from the call she want Jennie to hear them "No, I thought you take it with you?" Jane said playing innocent "I'll help you later to find it" Jane said and put the phone secretly on her pocket.

She stood up walking to Jisoo who back away and hit the wall Jane trap her up with her hand "You really have a beautiful and attractive lips Ji" Jane said and use her thumb rubbing Jisoo's heart shape lips "How it feel to kiss it?" Jane said making Jisoo blush she want to push Jane but she can't bring herself to do it.

Jane slowly lean in and kissed Jisoo lips making Jisoo eyes widened but then Jane starts moving her lips Jisoo can't do anything but kiss her back Jane hands sneak on Jisoo's waist while Jisoo's hands sneak on her neck deeping the kiss.

Then Jane bite her low lips asking for entrance which Jisoo gladly open the two of them fought making Jisoo moaned when Jane won 'Another point for me', Jan thought smirking.

The two of them pull away panting Jane look at Jisoo who's looking like a tomato "Your lips taste sweet" Jane said smiling and peck her lips one last time "Let's find your phone?" Jisoo nodded shyly as she slowly move away and quickly went to the room.

"Sis, one point for me", Jane said to the phone smirking, "You son of a b-", Jane don't let Jennie finish and hang up the call as she follow Jisoo on the room.

--------------------------------

Twin Sisters....

--------------------------------