Chapter 17

3RD PERSON POV

"You can come out now Jane" Jennie said then a angry Jane came out the closet and walk in front of Jennie "If I don't care about Jisoo I will definitely kill her right now she fucking push me in your fucking closet!" Jane shouted making Jennie cover her mouth quick.

"Don't fucking shout Lisa is in the living room with Jisoo so fucking lower your voice and help me change" Jennie explained and rolled her eyes "Whatever" Jane said and rolled her eyes too and just help Jennie wear her clothes while she looks away even though she don't like her sister she still care for her.

Hours passed by..... (8:30 pm)

"I'll check on Jane" Jisoo whisper to Jennie who nodded and distract Lisa as Jisoo slowly went to Jennie's room "Finally you are here" Jane said a bit loud Jisoo quickly cover her mouth.

"Don't be loud Lisa might hear you" She said to Jane who rolled her eyes and remove Jisoo's hand on her mouth "You are-" Before Jane can say anything her phone starts to ring she pick it up.

"Oppa, what now?", "We need you right now at Vampire Land", "What? Why?", "Something happened here", "What happened?", "I think the Werewolf are back".

Jisoo sees Jane froze on her spot "Jane, are yo-" Jisoo was cut off "I'll be there" Jane said in a cold tone as she put her phone down "I have to go something came up" Jane said and walk to Jennie's window and opened it.

She turn around to Jisoo "Be careful" Jisoo said making Jane smiled and nodded "I will" Jane said and kiss Jisoo a bit long then pull away as she jump from the window Jisoo was shock and quickly look outside she sigh in relief when she see Jennie alive.

She close the window and exited the room "Where's Lisa?" She asked Jennie "She's at her room taking a call" Jennie answered as Jisoo sat beside her a bit far "Did something happened?" Jennie asked when she see Jisoo being quite.

"Nothing really but Jane already left through your window" Jisoo said Jennie just nodded then a the living room was silent until Jennie broke it.

"Unnie, where did you met Jane?" Jennie asked Jisoo was about to answer when they heard Lisa came out the room "Who called?" Jisoo ask Lisa "It's just Chaeng saying she will be back next week" Lisa answered sadly "Did something happened?" Jennie ask when she see Lisa being sad.

"She said she has some emergency so she will be back next week" Lisa said and her two unnie nodded "Don't be sad Lisa we know you miss her" Jisoo said comforting her "Why don't we watch some movies?" Jisoo suggested Lisa nodded.

"Let's watch while eating some ice cream wait let me get some ice cream" Jisoo stood up and went to the kitchen and open the freezer and see that they don't have any ice creams she wen to the living room again.

"We don't have any ice cream left I'll just go to the nearby convenient store Lisa look after Jennie" Lisa nodded as Jisoo grab her jacket and walk out the dorm.

Fast forward.....

"It's so cold" Jisoo said hugging herself while holding the plastic bag with some snacks and ice cream on it while she was walking she stop and look back she felt like she was being followed then she shrugged it off and continue walking a bit faster.

Then she see a person not far from her the person is looking at her but she can't see the face it's a bit dark she was about to back away when she felt a strong body she quickly turn around suddenly the man cover her mouth with a handkerchief.

She trying to fight back but it's no use until she lose consciousness the man carried her up the plastic she was holding and her wallet drop on the floor "Ma'am, we got her.... will do.... yes ma'am" The other man put down her phone as they put Jisoo on a black van and drove away.

-------------------------------------