Civil Cruiser

Klaue and four toughs exit with Nakia, y/n and Okoye giving chase.

Klaue: That was awesome! That was awesome! Let's go! Go, go, come on!

Klaue jumps in the first  four idling SUVs. The convoy instantly skids away as Nakia and Okoye emerge. Okoye throws an EMP bead from her pocket and it lands on a parked Lexus LC.

Nakia: Do we just leave him? 

Okoye: He'll catch up.

Nakia starts the car and Okoye climbs in. y/ opens his hand and car keys fly out of his palm into his grip. He clicks a button and backflips, landing on the Civil Cruiser.

 He clicks a button and backflips, landing on the Civil Cruiser

T'Challa sprints out of casino.

T'Challa: Shuri !

In her lab, Shuri stands in front of a rectangular vibranium casing that lowers. The black sand inside forms into the Lexus LC's cockpit. 

Computer: Remote driving system activated.

Shuri: Yes yes yes! Wait... Which side of the road is it?

We see a three-dimensional hologram from inside the Lexus LC's cockpit appear as Shuri climbs in.

T'Challa: For Bast sake just drive!

Shuri: Okay okay, calm down brother !

T'Challa sprints after the cars with y/n driving behind him. As nannies scramble from his necklace, covering his entire body, forming his new mask over his face Black Panther. Panther continues running as the Lexus pulls up behind him, at the last second he single-leg flips and lands on the hood of the Lexus LC, digging his hand and boot claws into the hood as it screams off with y/n tailing slightly behind. 

Shuri: Woo! Let's go!

 Klaue turns to the driver.

Klaue: Put some music on ! What do you think this is a funeral?

The 4runners cross through one intersection make a hard right at the next intersection. Nakia remains on them as at the far end of the street we see Panther's Lexus LC and the Civil Cruiser join the chase. The convoy makes a right at a "T" and races down a Two lane street toward a split in the road. The first (Klaue) and third SUV continue on the two lane street with Nakia's Lexus Sedan on their tail. 

Nakia: Which one is he in now?

Klaue picks up his radio .

Klaue: Hey, split up!

Okoye: They're trying to lose us. 

Nakia: We'll take the right .

The second and fourth SUVs skid left down a single lane road followed closely by our two heroes. A skilled driver, Shuri shifts gears, darting left , in behind the trucks with Panther anchored atop.