Where do we go now?

Rocket: Okay, who here hasn't been to space?

Nat, Cap, and Rhodey raise their hands.

Rhodes: Why?

Rocket: You better not throw up on my ship.

Nebula: Approaching jump in 3... 2... 1!

The ship jumps forward into a wormhole, and we see Steve holding onto his seat for dear life. A close up of his eyes show them widening slightly at the exhilaration of this new experience. The ship slows down, and the ship hovers in orbit of the planet seen in the hologram previously. Carol Danvers hovers in front of the Benatar.

Carol Danvers: I'll head down for recon.

The Avengers and friends prepare frothier fight. In the backround y/n can b seen putting on the Wakandan Patriot armour.

 In the backround y/n can b seen putting on the Wakandan Patriot armour

Natasha Romanoff: This is gonna work, Steve.

Steve Rogers: I know it will.

We see Steve holding a compass with an image of Peggy Carter.

Steve Rogers: Cause I don't know what I'm going to do if it doesn't.

Carol Danvers approaches the Benatar.

Carol Danvers: No satellites, no ships, no armies, no ground defences of any kind. It's just him.

Nebula: And that's enough.

Cut to a shot of a scenic lush tropical fauna. It surrounds a shed on a farm. A scarecrow made of Thanos' armour is seen before we cut to a shot focusing on the burnt Infinity Gauntlet on Thanos' arm. He's walking among his crops, harvesting fruit, and putting them in a sack. He walks over to the shed, with a dragging quality to his legs, like it pains him to walk, presumably his living quarters, and tries to sit down, and we see his full face. His whole left side is burnt black with blisters; He looks ridiculously pathetic compared to when we saw him last. Suddenly, Carol Danvers flies through the roof, knocking Thanos down, and grabbing his neck. Bruce in the Hulkbuster armour bursts from the ground, and grabs Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet arm. Thor flies in and slices off the Infinity Gauntlet. Rhodey flies down with Rocket and aims guns on Thanos' head. Captain America walks in his Winter Soldier Outfit, with Natasha and y/n right behind him, staring murderously at Thanos. Rocket goes over to the sliced off Infinity Gauntlet, and kicks it over, as everyone realises that there are no stones in it.

Rocket: Oh no.

Steve Rogers: Where are they?

Carol Danvers: Answer the question!

Thanos: The universe required correction. After that, the stones served no purpose, beyond temptation.

Bruce Banner: You murdered trillions! 

Bruce pushes him to the ground wearing Hulk Buster armor.

Thanos: You should be grateful. 

y/n runs over and pounces on him, he digs one of his vibranium claws into Thanos' right eye. The Titan bellowed in pain as The Wakandan Patriot partially blinded him. Once finished, y/n stepped back.