Chapter 1° - Expelled

"Monse Steel... I'm going to have to expel you pet,"

Was the words I heard before my whole life changed, well... not my whole life but a part of it...

I raise my eyebrows in surprise, "Are you serious Mr. Cooper." I spoke standing across my principal as he's sat in his chair putting some sheets of paper in a folder.

"I'm serious Monse." He says simply, as if I didn't go to this high school since I was thirteen.

My lips curled into a satisfied small smirk wanting nothing but for Mr. Cooper to tell me I could leave now.

My smirk then instantly dropped as his attention turned back on me again.

He sighs, "I'll make a phone call to your parents to let them know you've gotten Makayla Robinson in the hospital, and that you're officially expelled from today,"

"You won't be able to enter the school grounds again."

"Hm,"

Getting expelled doesn't sound like a bad idea, I couldn't help but feel happiness overwhelm me, yet I didn't show my principal that I was happy.

My face then pulls in confusion, Wait did he say 'parents' ?

"Everything alright?" Mr. Cooper asks noticing my confused face.

"Mr. Cooper, I think you forgot that I don't have parents."

I watch the shock and guilt pour on his face, "oh my- I apologize Monse, I-I'll call your Aunt."

It didn't faze me that he mentioned my parents but remembering them made me a little upset, it's been ten years since they passed away, their death was caused by a car accident... I lost them when I was only seven years old which was really tough for me since I was so young, but my moms sister, which is my auntie took great care of me since then,

I then remembered my Aunt, Mellissa and fear took over me, she's not going to be happy when she finds out I got expelled and I don't want to upset her, she's been there for me, she's given me everything I needed, and I'm so grateful for that.

I gulped, "you can't expel me."

"The decision has been made, you've done this way too much times, Monse."

"But I didn't even touch her-"

"Are you serious right now." He puts his head down then slowly looks back up,

"Makayla is in the hospital because of you." He says in disbelief. I gasped in offense, "Um excuse me sir but, she was the one that pulled my hair first." I stuck my finger out.

Yes I bet up Makayla, I bet her up really bad... and I enjoyed it. If you're that dumb, to fight me over jealousy then go ahead, but you will hundred percent lose.

I watch him ignore me then takes a phone off the shelf behind him, he then looks at me,

"Can I take this phone call privately." He asks wanting me to leave.

I put my index finger on my chin, looking away as I pretend to think, "hmm, no." I say looking back at him, "It's my aunt you're talking to.. she'd tell me anyway." I smile nodding my head.

He clears his throat then suddenly stands up.

I watch him dial the number in the school phone then puts it to his ear as my worries over fill me.

"Yes, hello Ms.Grey, it's Mr.Cooper, principal from Easton High, I'm calling for an incident that happened earlier with your niece Monse, she has gotten expelled due-"