Chapter 14° - finally legal

Monse

School. The one thing I dread in the morning. My head is buzzing and I feel like falling asleep right on this desk of the history class. It's not easier when this class is so boring and the teacher just keeps rambling on about... things I can't even focus on.

Last night I came home around 11.pm, totally drunk, but safely without getting caught by Mellissa. I instantly went to sleep and tried to forget about how dirty Leo did me. He kind of led me on, got me wanting him, and then practically told me to leave.

I thought something was going to happen between us last night, maybe a kiss or something... but nothing happened which was disappointing.

I kind of did something similar to him a few days ago, but this is different... or not... guess I'm just angry. I won't be able to control my anger if I see him in school today, so far he wasn't in any of my classes which was a relief.

Oh and, it's my birthday today. Yay.

Although I'm happy to be finally legal, all I want to do is sleep and not do anything today.

"Pst." I hear to my left. I slightly bring my head up from the desk and turn to Lexi who was sitting next to me. I squint my eyes, trying to keep them open.

"You don't look good, did you have weed for breakfast, because you for sure look high." She says to me, quietly. "Truthfully, I didn't even have breakfast today Lexi." I say lazily and a bit sadly.

She gasps dramatically. "You serious?" She asks, as it would be a big deal. I pick myself up, leaning back in my chair, and shake my head amused.

I push my hair to the back and look at Lexi.

"I wasn't hungry... morning nausea." I roll my eyes. "Oh." She gives a disgusted look. "Yep... I came home at 11.pm. straight from the club, and fully waisted," I say closing my eyes for a few seconds, "and my head is in pain." I complain, in anger.

"You should've took me with you." She says, I look at her and smirk, "I'm eighteen now, we can figure something out." I say, "get to the highest places."

"Enjoy life to the fullest." I finish, she looks at me weirdly, "gotta chill with the alcohol, wouldn't want you to be a junkie." She says making me laugh.

"Ms. Steel and Ms. Cole, please pay attention when you're in my lesson." Mr. Adams spoke interrupting us from our talk.

I shrug at Lexi, putting my head back on the desk, and accidentally falling asleep.

                                  * * * *
I'm now taking out books from my locker for my next class which is science, Lexi is right beside me, doing the same but with different books since we have different classes.