Chapter 6° - A visit?

Monse
It's Friday today, finally. I'm in my last class waiting for it to end so I could go to the basketball practice. This morning, I couldn't find my school bag which was weird so I came to school without one and didn't even get in trouble for it which was a relief.

I just hope today is going to be a good day and I make the team.

***
It's the end of the school day, and today Leo wasn't in any of my classes, I did see him in the hallway once, we just walked past each other, making short eye contact.

I made my way to the basketball court where they have their practices, and saw three girls playing until they noticed me. "Newbie! You joining?" A black girl asked. I walked closer to them.

"I want to... coach said he's going to try me out today." I said to her, "hm right, I'm Aleesha Fields." She says, "I'm Monse Steel." I introduce myself. "You cute, show us what you got." Aleesha gives me the basketball that was in her hands. I smirk throwing the ball in the air.

She caught it first dribbling the ball and trying to run to the hoop, her moves were impressive but I took the ball from her in an instant making everyone shocked. Aleesha must've been the best one there, that's why everyone was surprised that I was doing better than her.

I scored my first shot, 1-0

More people gathered us as we played cheering and watching.

Then I scored another shot, I saw Aleesha stressed wondering where she's going wrong. Then I scored again with a satisfied swoosh.

3-0

"C'mon." Aleesha yelled in frustration. I was dribbling the ball, under my legs, around my waist, doing loads of tricks so that she couldn't get the ball from me, as I was dribbling I looked up noticing Leo on the field, he was playing soccer and that totally distracted me which caused Aleesha to take the ball from me but I focused and ran after her and as she was about to shoot I pushed the ball out of the way.

"Monse Steel, Congratulations, you are on the team." I heard my coach say making me realize he was watching the whole time. A satisfied smirk pulls on my face and everyone was surprised at how good I was.

Keep in mind, I did this in my uniform.

"Put this on." Coach threw me some yellow basketball shorts with a matching shirt.

"Now let's all start."

***
Basketball practice has finished and I'm now walking with a few girls, sipping my water bottle, tired and out of breath, everyone admired me and thought I was cool.

"See you later." I smiled waving at them as we went our separate ways.

As I was walking around the corner about to make a turn to the right side of the wall, I bumped into someone, causing me to spill a bunch of water on my self by accident, I gasped looking up to see Leo in a soccer outfit.

I looked at my shirt which was all wet then back at him.

"Fucking dick." I gave him a hard push. He chuckled lightly enjoying my attitude and that I got wet. I look at him in anger. "You should change your shirt, it's starting to look see through." He says looking me deep in my eyes while his side is leaning on the wall.

A baseball player walked up to us, that was probably on Leo's team.

"Leo! What are you doing here?" He asked Leo looking from him to me. "...With this beautiful girl." The boy says, Leo raises his eyebrow. "Nice to meet you I'm Xavier." The boy says, he had a buzz cut, brown chocolate eyes and he was pretty tall.

I give him a little smile, he was fine. "Hey, I'm Monse."

"Look imma be straight up, I don't have enough time so can I get your number, trust me I never seen anyone as pretty as you are." Xavier smirks.

I notice Leo crossing his arms while looking me straight in the eyes.

"Yes of course." I smile, Xavier gives me his phone, and I put my number in it, giving it back to him.

"Thanks Monse, I'll text you." Xavier says running off.

I look at Leo seeing him already look at me,

"You have low standards." Leo speaks. "No I don't... he's cute." I say watching Xavier from the distance, "no he's not." He says, "that's my opinion," I say to him, he clenches his jaw,

I walk to the bench and sat on it. He stayed standing in front of me.

"You got ditched again?" He asks smirking. "Nope." I sit on the bench looking at my watch that was on my wrist. "Then who are you waiting for?"

I look up, and seductively stared in his eyes, "why do you care." I ask standing up to be right in front of him.

"I don't." He says. "Mhm." I say not believing him. "Why do you always do that?" He asks watching me carefully. "Do what?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

There was a brief pause.

"...Look at me like you want my dick in your little mouth." He says with a little smirk making me swallow hard.

I didn't expect that at all.

"Monse!" We both turn to the sound and I see my best friend Jayvonte running up to me. I acted like I forgot what Leo just said and ran in Jays arms excitedly.

"God, I missed you." Jayvonte says in my ear. "I missed you too." I hug him tightly.

His name is Jayvonte but I sometimes call him Jay.

"I couldn't wait for you to get out of school, how are people treating you here huh?" He says smiling.

We pull away, and Jayvonte notices Leo. "Who's this." Jayvonte says, I turn to Leo to notice he's glaring hard at Jayvonte.

Jayvonte looks Leo up and down, "I'm Leo." Leo stares coldly at him. "What's up bro, I'm Jay, short for Jayvonte." Jayvonte says giving him his hand for a hand shake,

Leo ignores it, "I have to be somewhere, excuse me." Leo says walking off.

"Who was that lil' boy mehn? Dude was looking at me like he'd want to chop me up into lil' pieces or something." Jayvonte says after Leo went away.

I shrug, "some weirdo." I say, "aye shawty, you shouldn't be hanging out with people like that." He speaks. "I don't hang out with him." I say.

"Let's get you home, my car is right there." He points at his car, which was red. "You really want to go straight home? You're boring Jay." I say rolling my eyes.

"Nah listen, well go to your house, get ready and we'll hit the club, what you think?" He says making me smirk.

•••••
A/n: should next chapter be a bit of Leo's Point of View? If yes comment: