Chapter 26° - Good sex

We arrive somewhere after a ten minute drive. After we get out of the car, I scrunch my eyebrows to see that we are at a huge mansion.

We go past a huge gate, and I follow him to the door of the huge mansion.

He simply unlocks it with his key and once we enter I didn't even have the proper chance to look around seeing Leo already was pulling me somewhere. He took me through a flight of stairs forcefully.

He pushes me into a room, and all I can say was that it was massive, and there was a huge bed, covered in black sheets in it.

I was nervous. Why did he bring me here. What was he planning to do with me.

I watch him lock the door with a key, then look at me.

"You're not escaping." He smirks walking towards me.

He pushes me on the bed causing me to look up at him gulping. I watch him pour himself some whiskey in a glass cup on the side. He takes a sip looking at me.

I check him out slowly and the first thing I notice is his bulge laying in his pants, then his perfect black suit, with a tie around his neck. His mask was on his face, it was also black. Everything dark, black, and sexy.

He walks over to me after he puts his whiskey away. He sighs, "I'm done waiting." He grabs my face gently. His lower abs were in level with my head as I sat down. I slowly stood up,

"Done waiting for what?" I walk to the shelf grabbing his whiskey and sipping it casually.

He grabs my hand causing me to drop the glass, instantly shattering it, but at this point it didn't matter to me or Leo, as he pushed me to the wall attaching his lips to mine roughly.

After, we already started moaning in each other's mouths while kissing, and all of a sudden he ripped my dress apart harshly and I gasped out in shock seeing it all torn apart.

I look at him with lusty eyes and all he does is bite his lip while looking me up and down.

I bring my hand to his tie and slowly pull him back into my lips, rewarding him with a little peck.

"You want to fuck me that bad?" I ask slightly raising my brows while slowly looking him up and down, seeing what a man he is.

He wraps his hand around my neck looking me in my eyes. "I always do." He does the same and pecks my lips as well copying my action. I smile. His hands go down my body and he suddenly pulls me into him picking me up. I wrap my legs around his torso, feeling his stiff bulge below me, then he slams me into the wall continuing to kiss me roughly, with full force.

In a matter of seconds, without me even noticing, he unclips my bra throwing it across the floor. He licks his lips looking at my breast and my heart begins to pump hard as he then takes one of my boobs in his mouth and starts sucking so hard on my nipple which caused me to close my eyes in pleasure knowing I'll never forget this day.

While he devours and pleases me, he desperately starts to grind into me pushing me more against the wall, with my legs so tightly around him.

He then walks us over to the bed and drops me on it, hovering over me while stretching my hands up, out of nowhere he takes out a pair of handcuffs, instantly handcuffing both of my hands together above his head board.

I scrunch my eyebrows confused as he full on smirks at me while I tried to move my hands out of it.

"I won't go gentle on you." He looks me dead in the eyes.

Suddenly he flips my body around so that I was laying on my stomach and I felt my skin tingle as he lays a sweet kiss on my back all the way down to my ass where he then stops. I felt his fingers pull my panties down my legs halfway, and that's when he slaps my ass. Hard.