Chapter 4° - Basketball team

Monse
It's the next day and I'm a little late to school, because aunt Mellissa was taking a long time to get ready and drive me to school.

I get out of Mellissa's car, nearly tripping. I then speed walked to the school building as Mellissa drove away. As I get in the school building, I spotted the basketball coach, so I walked up to him.

"Hi, I'm Monse Steel." I introduced myself giving him my hand to shake. "You're the new student right?" He asks. "Yes, I just came to ask if I can still join the basketball team?" I said with hope.

"There's basketball practice straight after school tomorrow, If you want you can show me your skills and I'll see if you're good." He says, and I smile. "Okay, thanks." I say walking backwards then turning around, I make my way to the first elevator I see and click the button... as soon as it opens I go straight in.

As the elevator was closing, someone's hand stopped it, I slowly look up locking eyes with those familiar dark ones.

He walks in standing beside me. "Good morning." He speaks in a deep tone, I was surprised he spoke to me and said something nice for once. "Good morning." I said back. It was silence for a few seconds and I thought we won't exchange anymore words.

"You're late." He notices. I look at him, "aren't you?" I ask, "You're new, you shouldn't be late." He says while the elevator was going up. "So then why are you late?" I ask him, "because I simply can be." He said in a harsher tone. I ignore him rolling my eyes, I don't wanna start my day off with bad energy.

"Do you even have a late note?"

"Does it matter?" I say annoyed, wondering why he's trying to talk to me.

"Yes it does, matter." He says slowly, "Well I don't care, stop talking to me." I say watching his eyes darken... he looked pissed by what I said, "why not?" He says curiously, "because you're simply an idiot, an annoying one." I say angry at the fact he was so rude to me the other day and now is trying to talk to me like nothing happened.

"Don't speak to me in that tone." He says pissed.

"Or what Leo." I turned to him. "What will you do, huh?" I ask searching his face, "will you hit me?" I asked looking up at him, "choke me?" I asked waiting for him to say something.

"God, you're such a slut." He slowly bit his lip.

"And you're a coward." I whisper slowly in his ear, he lightly chuckled, "I am beyond your experience, little girl." He said giving me goosebumps, "so don't mess with me." He said in a serious tone. "in what way.. are you experienced?" I ask. "In every way you could think of." He says slowly. I smirked, well I just thought of sex.

"What if you're not beyond my experience? What if it's the other way around?" I ask him seeing him amused by my question. He looked me deep in my eyes as if trying to read me, he was so much taller than me which I found so attractive.

"Well... then that's something else then, but I know for a fact you don't do the things I do." He says, "and what things do you do then?" I question curiously. "No comment." He looks to the side.

The elevator suddenly opens and I slowly turn around walking out of it with Leo behind me.

And here we are, both of us late to class, in the hallway and walking together to get to our class. Ugh.

I walk ahead and find the classroom door, walking up to it and knocking on it then entering.

"Young lady you're not supposed to be late, do you have a note." The male biology teacher spoke.