Chapter 5° - Sex appeal

[recap]
"Actually wait." I hear him say after a few seconds, "what?" I turn around annoyed.

"I changed my mind." He speaks clenching his jaw.             

I raise my eyebrow.

"You can come in." He says, I smirk to myself, "why did you change your mind?" I ask crossing my arms together.

"There's going to be a thunder storm soon." He says, I clench my jaw, "I'd get blamed if I left you out here... in this rain."

"I like the rain," I smile, "so I'm going to stay outside." I say turning around, about to walk off until Leo grabs my arm pulling me back.

"Don't be stubborn and get inside, I don't want to get soaked cause of you." He says pissed, while the rain was pouring on him making me notice his now wet hair. A small smile came on my face.

"Okay then." I give in, still offended by what he said earlier. He unlocked the door, and got inside making me follow.

"Is your brother here?" I ask him, "no." He says, "where is he?" I ask, "why do you care?" He says annoyed. "I was just curious." I say. He looked at me noticing I'm basically soaked,

"You're gonna get sick." He says. I shrug,

He grabs my hand and then takes me upstairs making me confused. He opens the door to his room, where we met the first time.

"Get in." He tells me, and I do so. He closes the door behind him, goes to his wardrobe, takes out some clothes and throws it on the bed. The lights were off, but the daylight peaked through the long windows yet again.

"Put them on." He says going to a desk that had wine and a cup on it. He poured the wine in the glass cup and took a sip, turning to me.

He leans on the desk watching me.

First I take my tie off, throwing it on the bed, then I unbutton my blouse slowly, revealing my red bra, I look up to see Leo watching me, with his arms crossed.

I open the zipper on my skirt, locking eyes with his which were staring hard, and carefully.

"Are you not shy at all?" He asks.

"Stop staring then?" I say, he gives me a death glare then slowly looks away walking to the window, and looking out of it. I drop my skirt and it falls to the floor, I was now in nothing but my thong and bra watching him take a sip of his wine, gulping hard.

His bed was big, his room even bigger... there was a black couch against the wall, by a window that was close to him. It wasn't big, it was like a couch you'd sit on while reading books or something.

"Can you pass that?" I tell him motioning to his clothes that were closer to the other side of the bed. "Get it yourself, it's not that hard." He says. Oh it's really hard. I'm in my underwear, I'd have to get myself on the bed to get the clothes.

I slightly bent over the bed, and I grab the sweatpants and the hoodie, getting of the bed. I look behind me noticing a mirror on the wall, I turn to it.

"Red thong?" I hear behind me, my cheeks instantly heating up. Why is he looking.

I slowly turn around locking eyes with his very dark ones. God he has such a strong sex appeal.