Chapter 9° - Boss

The dress she's wearing.^

...
After deciding to go to the toilet, I got out and was about to walk down the stairs until I noticed, there were stairs going up if I'd walk across the hallway.

I was curious, very curious about what's up there, the third floor. I felt dizzy, and I think I was getting drunk.

I walked passed the hallway and found my self walking up those stairs that led to the third floor.

The stairs took longer than the other ones and I felt like I was walking forever.

I finally got there.

The song, Lost in the Fire by The Weeknd played quitely.

It looked different in here, calmer. There were these red round sofas and poles everywhere. It was red in here, and gold and black in some parts. I walk inside. I see a man in a suit sitting down with a woman on top of him.

He curiously looks at me while he smokes his marijuana.

"Hey you." The man sitting down called me, I turn to him gulping, "are you here to strip for boss, or you want something else?" He asks. "I want something else." I say cause I am definitely not stripping for no old grandpa.

"What do you want?" He asks. "Drugs?" I say, more like ask because I didn't know what to say. He looks at me amused. "What does a young girl like you want drugs for?" He asks. I got the scary chills from him. He looked scary.

"Leave." He said to the stripper sitting on him. She left and he stood up walking to me.

"What drugs are you interested in, sweetheart?" He asks looking at my face as if reading me. "So you do sell drugs?" I ask him ignoring his questions. "Hm, I don't know if I should answer that for you." He says suspiciously.

"Is this the stripper?" I heard a deep voice behind me. I turn around, and my eyes lay on a man in a black suit. He didn't look old at all, I couldn't see his face since he wore that mask everyone wears, his was black covered with gold glitter.

"No boss," the man that I talked to said.

I kept looking at the 'boss' seeing him look at me in a weird way. As if he tensed up or something.

He clears his throat, "what are you here for?" He asks, his voice was definitely something I heard before but I wasn't sure whose.

I chuckled, "what do you think?" I asked. They're so stupid.

He walked closer to me. I could see his eyes now, they were dark as fuck.

"I'll take her." He says grabbing my hand. I widen my eyes, "where are you taking me?" I ask worried. He opens a red leather door and gets inside pulling me in with him.

"Why are you here?" He says calmly. I say nothing and gulp, why am I kind of nervous. I don't even want drugs, they cost a lot too so why did I even come here.

He slams me against the leather door pulling out a gun and pressing it to my chest. I watch the gun carefully, it was a scary situation but for some reason I didn't feel scared.

"Why are you here?" He repeats angrily staring into my eyes. I could tell he was hot under that mask, I stared at his plump lips wondering if he's a good kisser. He probably is.

He was just hot, I knew it. I look behind him and there was a black sofa. We were in a private lap dance room.

I focused on the gun on my chest, watching it carefully, then looked back into his eyes smirking.

"Why are you pointing a gun at me?" I smirk slightly amused and confused at the same time. "If the boss speaks to you, you're supposed to reply." He says. So he's the one that owns this whole club.

I chuckle at him, then smirk. "You sell drugs?" I ask him. There was silence for a few seconds as he was processing what I just said.

"You're telling me... a little girl like you wants drugs." He asks surprised. "I'm twenty one." I lied, he smirked, "You're seventeen." He says, I scrunch my eyebrows. Now this time I was slightly scared.

How did he know that.

"Why are you here?" He said for the hundredth time. He moved the gun to my cleavage and my breath hitched feeling the cold barrel on my bare skin.

I gulp, "I already told you, I'm here for drugs... or would you rather me be the stripper that you're waiting for?" I ask him with a giggle.

He pressed the gun harder on my cleavage while his jaw clenches and eyes gets even darker.

"You do realize, there's a gun on you, right?" He asks watching me. "All I have to do is pull the trigger, and you're gone, just like that."

I bite my lip hard, staring him deep in the eyes, that was so damn hot.

I watch him gulp.

"You turn me on." I played around, but was serious also.

I think I was drunk.

His breathing got heavy, as if I had an effect on him. Weak. "Why are you telling me this." He says. "Just like that." I say. His eyes darken in pure lust.

"You're really trying, huh?" He asks looking me deep in the eyes. "Tell me Monse... how bad do you want it?" He asks. "You little slut."

My breath hitches, and I wondered how does he know my name...

The gun moved up my body, then landed close to my mouth.

"Suck it." He demands.

His hand slowly goes around my waist pulling me in to him. His hand slowly goes down to my ass and he grabs a huge chunk of it. A little moan escapes my mouth.

"What a woman." He says to himself then lays a wet kiss on my shoulder.

"Suck it." He demands again. The gun was in his right hand while his left hand was gripping hard on my ass.

"Why." I look him deep in the eyes. "If you suck this gun, and show me you're not scared, I personally might get you free drugs." He tells me. I noticed there were hickeys on his neck... he must get a lot of hoes.

I grab his hand that was holding the gun and put it to my mouth, then I move my mouth on it. He watches me carefully, and hard while I start to suck on it like it'd be his dick.

His eyes were darker than ever, watching me with a satisfied look and almost as if he didn't believe I was doing this.

Our eyes stay locked and as the gun gets wet under my mouth, I start to moan while doing it, feeling myself wetter than ever in between my legs.

"Does this really turn you on," He says in my ear. "Does this really make your little pussy wet?" He asked with such a raspy and deep voice. "Who would've thought you're like this... such a fucking slut." He says in disbelief.

He takes the gun out of my mouth throwing it on the sofa behind him.

"Goood girl." His thumb brushes my bottom lip then his mouth moves to my cheek, and slowly pecks it sending a butterfly down my stomach, his mouth moves to my jawline and he slowly gives me small pecks across my jawline.

He gently grabs my face, making me look into his eyes.

"Do you even know how stiff you made my cock huh?" He whispers in my ear.

His smell hits my nose, and instantly I figured out who it was. I couldn't believe it. I was really this stupid all along. I mean c'mon, same hair, same lips, same smell, same style, same voice, same attitude. And the same dark, cold eyes.

Leo.

•••••
A/n: Hope you enjoyed reading this, make sure to vote, comment and share if you want more chapters like this.