Chapter 10° - Free weed

[recap: Monse just found out that the owner of the famous club named Green Tigers is owned by the one and only Leo]

His smell hits my nose, and instantly I figured out who it was. I couldn't believe it. I was really this stupid all along. I mean c'mon, same hair, same lips, same smell, same style, same voice, same attitude. And the same dark, cold eyes.

Leo.

I couldn't believe this, I was in shock for a moment. He's the rude neighbor, the one I go to school with and now the owner of this whole club. The one that just made me suck a gun for his satisfaction. Drug dealer. That's why he was so tense when he saw me... because he knows who I am, and he decided to use the situation thinking I won't find out who he is...

I smiled in satisfaction, my whole perspective changed about him, right then and there.

I had him wrapped around my finger... I knew he wanted me. I'll be seeing him in school almost everyday, and pretending I don't know anything is full on legendary.

I knew he was hiding something big, secretive, dark.

I looked Leo in the eyes. And for now I decided I'm going to have a little fun with him since he didn't know that I know it's him.

I pushed him on the sofa, so he sits down.

He leans back putting his hands apart behind the sofa, he looks from the ground, slowly up at me with the sexiest smirk I ever seen.

His legs were apart, sitting in a manly position, waiting for me to make a move.

God, he doesn't even know what he's making me feel right now. Who would've thought this would happen.

I walk to him, and slowly got on top of him instantly feeling how hard he was under me.

I bite my lip and he watches me carefully as I push my self closer to him, hearing a muffled moan come from his mouth. Since I was sitting on top of him, he looked up at me, I moved my head closer to his, and I brushed my thumb along his lips.

He looked desperate, like he needed me not just wanted me. I smirk and look at his lips that desperately waited to be touched by mine. I move my mouth to his and brush my lips against his feeling shivers run down my back.

I couldn't believe I was doing this with the one and only Leonardo Pierce.

I wanted to make this time unforgettable for him, that's why I was taking things slow and teased him.

I finally put my lips on his, and slowly pecked him, all types of butterflies running down my whole body, I pulled back to see his eyes hungry and darker than ever.

His hands wrapped around my body tightly pulling me closer to him, they came to my neck and he smashed his lips into mine, starting to move his lips against mine, very slowly, as if enjoying the moment.

I couldn't believe I was kissing Leo, and he was kissing me while knowing who I am.

Our lips moved together in pure hunger and I slowly started to move my body against his dick, feeling pleasure from it.

"Fuuck." He whispers in the kiss then he continues to kiss me, but this time it was rougher. His lips come to my neck and he leaves trails of wet kisses on it making me close my eyes while I ride back and forth on his dick, horny as ever, and completely desperate for him.

"You want this dick badly huh?" He asked biting his lip, enjoying that I'm riding him. His hands slowly went to my thighs, feeling them and grabbing them.

I felt like moaning his name, but I controlled myself. He couldn't know I knew who he was.

"Undress yourself." He then whispers. I felt my pussy tingle. I was so horny and wet.

Leo was really asking me to get naked. He wanted to fuck me... but I won't fuck him unless he shows his face.

"Nah," I said smirking. I was about to get off him but he didn't let me. His hands were around my thighs, holding them down tightly.

He looked at me, he looked angry.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked. I smiled, "leaving?" I said.

"You really think I'll let you leave, after you led me on like that?" He says with a dark chuckle.

"Yeah... I actually do." I tell him smartly getting of him. He stays sitting with a clenched jaw and angry eyes.

"I'll take three grams of weed." I tell him. He chuckles looking up at me. "You didn't satisfy me darling... you're not getting anything." He says, I clench my jaw.

"Hm, too bad, it was nice meeting you." I turn around about to leave.

"About the weed..." he says making me turn back around, he was watching me intensely while sitting down and leaning back, I raise my eyebrow waiting for him to continue.

"Meet me tomorrow so I could give it to you." He speaks, looking directly in my eyes, with pure honesty. I knew that was just an excuse to see me.

Every word that came out of his mouth surprised me knowing it's Leo that's saying it.

"I'm busy tomorrow." I say lying to see his reaction, "can't you just give it to me now?" I ask, annoyed. "No." He says blankly. "Why?" I ask, "I don't feel like it... you disappointed me." He says making me smile. Now that sounded like Leo.

"Just get one of your strippers to take care of that." I roll my eyes motioning to his, boner that was still visible. "..I want you though." He smirks, and for the first time in my life, I felt my cheeks heat up. Something was definitely wrong with me.

"Where do you want to meet?" I ask him. "The Hotel." He says blankly. How smooth Leo. I lean back on the red leather door hesitating.

I notice him slowly look me up and down, checking me out, then looks back into my eyes.

"So, yes or no?" He asks watching me. "Why would I go to a hotel, just for weed?" I ask him curiously. "If you don't like my way, then leave." He says clenching his jaw.

If only he took of his mask, and show that face that makes any woman beg for.

"What time?" I ask. "Seven o'clock." He says. "In the morning?" I ask. "No." He says blankly.

He stands up, then walks to me. He opens my hand bag and takes my phone out of it.

"Text me for, the details." He says putting his number in my phone then putting it back in my bag.

He stares in my eyes, then looks at my lips.

"What a shame... we could've been fucking each other right now, all naked, feeling all horny for each other... it was your choice not to."

I gulp. The way he talks is driving me crazy. I don't know if I can act like nothing happened when I'm around the Leo that doesn't wear a mask, and that's not a drug dealer and that doesn't own a strip club.

"You can leave now." He whispers, I could tell he wanted to kiss me but he didn't. He stares in my eyes waiting for me to leave, but all I wanted to do was grab him by his tie and kiss the fuck out of him.

But I opened the door and left, closing the door behind me. I breath out. What the fuck just happened.

•••••
A/n: what do you think about this chapter? Comment and vote 🖤