Chapter 34° - Sex toy?

Monse

It's Monday now, I'm sitting in maths class in a group table, with a bunch of my friends. The bell will ring in a few minutes for the next class.

"Monse you have some type of happy spark in your eyes, I don't know what it is but girl you're glowing." Nicole said quietly to me. "No I swear, I also noticed." Olivia said. "Yeah, you look happy, what happened?" Lexi questioned.

"Is it Luciano?" Julia said.

"Um. Calm down guys. I'm just happy to be here."

"You're happy to be in school? On a Monday..." Olivia said.

"Mhm." I look at the teacher seeing her give us a death stare.

"Can you believe it. We're graduating soon, and summer is coming up. Holy fuck." Olivia spoke. "I know, it's kinda sad though." Lexi said.

The bell then rang. I grabbed my stuff, and we walked out going to our next class. English.

"So how's you and Leo?" Olivia asked. "Huh." I said widening my eyes. "Eh, it's not gonna work, he's definitely not interested, and I kinda have my eyes on this girl." Julia said. "Wait you're bi?" Nicole asked. "Didn't you notice?" Julia said.

We all knew it.

"Girl I knew. The way you were looking at Monse when you first met was a bit zesty." Olivia said. We laughed.

I walked in the classroom along with them.

"Monse." The English teacher called me up. "Yes?" I stopped by his desk. "I marked your essay. Well done, you're getting better."

Right then I watch Leo walk in. We made short eye contact before I looked back at the teacher. "Thank you sir." I took it from him. "Why are all the tables in every classroom put together?" I questioned. "Oh that's just for today. It's for the science day."

I didn't understand what he meant but I nodded acting like I did.

I smiled, turning around to see my friends on a table for five. I went to sit on the last spot. "I got an A" I tell them smirking. "Really?" Austin asks, from another table of five, which was close to us. "Yes."

On the table sat Luke, Austin and Leo.

"Monse sit beside us, we have a lot to catch up on." Austin spoke. I looked at my friends. That would be a bit weird. But then I looked at Leo, and I couldn't miss the chance to sit beside him. So I got up, and went to sit beside Leo, who was by the window.

"How are you." Austin said. "I'm good how are you." I smiled. "I'm good. How's you and Luciano, and why isn't he in class?"

I cleared my throat. "Well we broke up. And he dipped." I spoke. Austin raised his eyebrows. "You broke up!" Luke shouted, taking everyone's attention. I smiled. Still funny.

"You broke up?" Lexi asked from her seat. I sighed. I locked eyes with Leo who's eyes were dark and thoughtful.

"Wait. Does that mean I can shoot my shot now?" Austin finally relaxed his eyebrows after being shocked for a while.

I felt Leo tense up beside me, so I grabbed his hand that was in a fist, under the table. "No thank you." I tell Austin. Leo calmed down, intertwining his hand with mine. I looked at him giving him a small smile as he was leaned back in his seat.