Chapter 31° - questioning feelings

Two days later,
                                    Monse
It's been two days since that party, I haven't seen much of Leo but I have been hanging out with his brother Luciano a lot. Luciano has called me to his house, and we're now chilling in his room, on his bed. He texted me that he wanted to tell me something.

"I think it worked." He spoke. "My ex is begging for me to go back to her. Like literally begging." Luciano said satisfied. "That's good, so get back with her, and we'll finish this." I tell him. He looks to the side,  "no, not yet, it's only been a week."

I furrow my eyebrows confused. "That will just make you and me look bad since we've only been together for a short while." He spoke.

"Okay whatever, I'm going home, school was tiring today." I stand up. I walk to the door and open it.

"Wait." He spoke. I turned around leaving the door slightly open. "I want to tell you one more thing." He says looking at me seriously. 

                                    Leo
I came home, to walk past Luciano's room, seeing it was opened, the tiniest bit. He was there with Monse, and I could hear him telling her something, somewhat irritating.

"Look I have feelings for you, I like you, I've liked you for a while actually." I heard my brother say causing me to furrow my eyebrows. What is this. So I was eavesdropping, who would've thought. Her answer was what I was afraid of.

"I like you too-"

I felt my stomach turn. Or was it my stomach, or my soulless heart? I instantly left not wanting to hear another word as I felt an unknown emotion that almost made me sick to my stomach.

I get to my car, lowering my head on the steering wheel in frustration.

I felt rage, but what I felt more was... hurt. I was fucking hurt.

                                  Monse
"I like you too-" I burst out laughing seeing Luciano give up as he threw his face in his palms.

"You fucked it up again Monse." He says annoyed.

"I'm sorry... I just can't stay serious like that. Who would've thought you're unable to express your nasty emotions." I chuckle.

Luciano and I are practicing how he's going to express himself to his ex. It's disgusting, the things he wants me to say.

"What if I say that I love her?" He asks. I practically gag.

"Look do whatever you want, you said she's begging for you already... why are you scared to express yourself to someone that feels the same way?" I question.

"Fuck, you're no help at all."

"Yeah whatever bro. I'm out." I push his face back, causing him to fall back on his bed.

I stood up.

"Call your homeboy Jayvonte to Seattle soon, he's a vibe."

Luciano reminded me a lot of him actually.

"I will." I wink, leaving the room, and the house. Leo's car is gone, he's never home. I sighed gulping. It just hurts me to think of what he's doing at this moment. My mind is filled with him touching another woman, looking at her, finding her seductive, or the woman touching him, pleasuring him, satisfying him. Fulfilling his needs. Ugh!