Chapter 7° - Not innocent

Leo                          
I watch her run into his arms, filled with excitement and a wide smile on her face as if forgetting what I just told her. I shouldn't have said those words, it was as if I was flirting with her. I don't flirt. Not with school girls.

I couldn't help it though... her eyes were basically telling me she wanted to be fucked. I hate to admit it but I want her... and I shouldn't. If only I'd knew what type of girl she is, have her all figured out so I know what I'm dealing with.

It angers me so much that I find her attractive, it literally makes my fucking blood boil. I don't want to find her attractive, I should hate her like I hate every other girl in our school.

I get the most inappropriate thoughts about her, not being able to control them, but I would never admit to it... I only fuck older women and that's a rule of mine. Younger women are too fragile and delicate, too easily hurt, while older women know what I want and satisfy me with all my needs.

I like it rough, hard, full speed. I don't know if she's that type of girl which stresses me out.

I controlled myself around Monse, I had to, she couldn't know that I want to fuck her hard, do her rough, right there.

Oh how much I'd love to make her my little slut...

I looked at them, watching them hold each other like couples from those cheesy movies. Why is she hugging him like that, and why is she so happy.

I stare hard at him, murder running through my mind.

They finally pull away and he notices me.

"Who's this?" He asks. I clench my jaw, eyes looking him slowly and carefully up and down. He's nothing compared to me.

"I'm Leo." I stare coldly at him. "What's up bro, I'm Jay, short for Jayvonte." He says giving me his hand for a hand shake, which I ignored. His attitude already angered me.

"I have to be somewhere, excuse me." I say walking off leaving them together. I just hope he's not her boyfriend, I want her to be single, even if it means I won't make a single move on her. Knowing she's single is enough to make me satisfied.

I find my car, getting inside after I unlock it. I grab the steering wheel, then look at the mirror noticing a school bag in the backseat. I move my body from my seat and grab the school bag from the back seat.

Confusion pulls over me as I'm looking at the black nike school bag. I unzip it, and take the first thing out which was a time table. The name on it said, Monse Steel...

What is her school bag doing in my car?

I looked at her classes then took my phone out to take a picture of it just in case I wanted to find her.

I open the front of the bag pulling out a, clear lipgloss. I smiled wondering if she puts that on her lips. Next thing that came out her bag was a purple bandana, I clenched my jaw, it smelled just like her.

I decided to keep that. I open the glove box, putting it inside. There was nothing else in the bag, so I put it back in the backseat.

I then started driving to Monica's apartment being there in less than ten minutes.

I knock on the door waiting for her to open it and she does. She was in a red silky robe.

"Leo... come in." She says inviting me in.

Monica was exactly ten years older than me. She's thirty, I'm twenty. She's been my satisfaction for a good year now. Yes, she's a prostitute.

"I need to take a shower." I say walking in. I had my soccer practice, and feel a little sweaty still.

"Should I join you, sweetheart?" She asks. I look at her hesitating, "no, not right now Monica." I say taking off my shirt. She walks up to me, putting her hands on my chest, running them down my abs. "What's wrong?" She asks noticing I'm stressed. "Nothing why?" I say blankly.

"You never reject good sex with a female like me." She says suspiciously, she raises her eyebrow, "sit down Leo." She tells me pushing me on the couch.

I sit down, and she gets on her knees in front of me.

"Is it another woman?" She asks, I clench my jaw annoyed. "You fell for her?" She says. I chuckle at how dumb she sounded, "you know well I'm incapable of something so stupid like that." I say truthfully.

"Good." She says, her hands were on my thighs that slowly moved up my crotch. She grabs it, slowly rubbing it and my mouth slightly opened, now turned on. She looked up at me, with her seductive eyes but they just didn't hit the same as Monse's did.

She then takes my cock out of my boxers and I smirk at her as it slaps her face.

"Mmm." She bites her lip desperately at the sight of me.

She moans spitting on my cock getting it nice and wet, then slowly starts jerking it causing a raspy moan to escape my mouth.

She brings my shaft to her mouth, then throats my dick down and for a second I imagined Monse doing it and my dick got ten times harder.

I rolled my head back in pleasure, while she slowly sucked on my cock.

I then grab a bunch of her hair pushing her head farer down my dick. I guided her head, bobbing it up and down my dick rapidly while she gags on it.

I pump harder and deeper not caring if she's unable to breathe.

It felt so heavenly good.

I grab her head pulling her up to me. I quickly took her robe off to see she's completely naked under it. I bite my lip hard.

I couldn't back out, I needed to fuck her.

"Now ride daddy's cock." I demand, freak mode on.

***
I'm now on Monica's bed laying, we had great shower sex, it was steamy in there and loud. I lean back, inhaling my cigarette. Each time we fuck I leave my clothes here so, I'm already dressed up.

My black buttoned, long sleeved shirt is now fully unbuttoned, meaning my whole abs are on display, fitted with some ripped jeans and a Gucci belt.

My hair is still wet, but slowly drying.

Monica then came from the bathroom dressed in a green blouse and a black pencil skirt. I could say she has no sense of style, but I'm only here for what's in between her legs so it doesn't matter.

I stand up from the bed, going to a nearby mirror and buttoned up a few buttons, leaving the rest opened which made me notice a hickey on my neck.

I clench my jaw.

"You really had to give me this hickey?" I say pissed. She comes beside me looking in the mirror and caking her face with some makeup.

"Sorry sweetie, it'll heal fast don't worry." She says not paying much attention to me.

"Where are you going?" I ask her going to sit back on the bed. "To my next client." She says applying red lipstick. I roll my eyes walking out of the room. I grab my black leather jacket that was on the couch but didn't put it on.

"Are you going to the Green Tigers club again?" Monica walks in. "Yep." I open the front door, not even saying bye and leaving.

I rush down the stairs. The elevator is too much effort. I go out the door then walk to my car getting inside.

Parents are out of town so I don't have to check over my younger brother Luciano. He's seventeen. He's probably at some childish school party while I'm heading to a strip club. My favorite club of all times.

I press a button in my car that opens the roof. So now my car is roofless. I step on the pedal speeding fast, and feeling the amazing air rush through me.

I decided I'm going to enjoy this day to the fullest.

•••••
A/n: hope you enjoyed reading... what did you think of this chapter?🔞

Give feed back and share this book if you want me to update fast 😛