Chapter 25° - I still own you

Monse
I open the front door of my house. I look across to notice Luciano waiting for me inside his car and I sigh. Leo's car was not there and so wasn't he which disappointed me.

I get in the passenger seat,  "Morning babe." Luciano jokes as I buckle my seat belt. "Hey." I kindly smile.

He then starts to drive to school.

"D'you seen my parents yet? They came back yesterday..." He speaks, watching the road "They're leaving in a few days which is good." He said.

"Yeah I know. Your brother told me, and no I haven't seen them yet."

Luciano looks at me for a slow second. "Leo?" He raises his brow, "you talk to him?"

"Yeah- I mean sometimes. On certain occasions."

"On certain occasions." He laughs.

"You're weird." He jokes.

****
Leo

I sat at the back of the classroom, with Julia in front of me, impatiently tapping my foot on the floor as I wondered where Monse and my brother are. The class has just started so there's only a few people in here which still had me suspicious to why Monse and Luciano are not exactly on time.

As I sit back in my seat unpleasantly, I lazily look at Julia who I noticed turned around to me.

She nods her head at me.

"We have an English test today, are you prepared?" She asks me. I raise an eyebrow.

"Did you study." She asks curiously.

"I don't study."

She smiles, biting her lip, and weirdly staring into my eyes. What is this blondie trying. I wasn't one bit fazed or affected.

I look up only to tense up as I see Monse and Luciano walk in the classroom.

"The love birds are here." Julia says giggling as I give her a death glare.

Love birds? Soon to be dead birds.

I watch them, trying to stay calm as they walk in. She sweetly smiled at her friends as I watched her sit beside them. That smile kills me every time.

I look away crossing my arms as the teacher stood up from her desk.

"As you all know, we're having an exam today, so I hope you all had the chance to study." She says.

I don't care if I fail. I'm rich anyway.

The teacher looks around. "First we'll rearrange the seats seeing almost everyone is sat with their friends."

"Luciano, you can sit at the front beside Richard." "Austin beside Olivia." "And I'll replace Renata with Monse."

Renata?

I watch as the girl sitting beside me stands up from her seat. Her?

I couldn't help but feel satisfied as I watched Monse walk over to the seat next to me. How satisfying.