Chapter 38° - Official

A/n: I know it's been a long time! I'm sorry for having y'all wait that long. I'm back with another chapter though :)

[RECAP: Monse and Leo were last at a cocktail, and they are slowly making their relationship official.]

Monse

I turned my corner, stepping into the third floor, and I looked around, and I searched for him. I just kept searching and searching wondering where he is. The men viewed me suspiciously as strippers were all around them until I spotted Lorenzo and I smiled brightly.

"Do you need anything miss?"

"Yes, where's boss?" I asked slightly out of breath for the marathon I ran through with these stairs.

I watched Lorenzo swallow almost nervously, "boss is a little busy right now." He looked away, his eyes following a door of a vip room.

"Busy?" I questioned. — "with what."

"He has to look through something that is private which I can't speak about."

I chuckled in disbelief. "And who am I?" I laughed. "I'm his woman." I shook my head smiling as I decided to walk towards the door.

"Miss wait-"

I pushed the door but it didn't budge. He's locked in there? "What the fuck?" I questioned to myself. That's odd.

I look at Lorenzo, and all he had on his face was a look of guiltiness. I raised an eyebrow when I suddenly felt a slight heart drop.

"Give me the key Lorenzo." I demanded. "I'm sorry, I can't." He spoke sighing. "Why not?" — "what is he doing in there?"

"Give me the key or I'm gonna get really angry Lorenzo..." I warned.

He hesitated, but gave in. I grab the key from him, wasting no time.

I slowly pushed the door open and from that little gap I could see through I saw a hooker straddling his waist while pouring alcohol down her breast. They laughed together when he licked the alcohol up to her neck going all the way to her lips.

I looked to Lorenzo, my eyes breaming with tears in disappointment and hurt when I then opened the door making both their heads snap towards me.

"Disgusting."

"No, Monse, wait.-"

I instantly sprung up from my bed breathing heavily. Fucking hell. It was just a dream.

I looked around me, and grabbed some water that was on my nightstand chugging it like no tomorrow. I sighed heavily leaning my head back on the head board. That was the scariest dream of my life.

I felt relieved and grateful it wasn't real.

Out of nowhere my phone started ringing so I looked at it. It's Leo.

I picked up hearing his raspy slow voice come into sound. "Goodmorning-"

"Fuck you." I immediately ended the call on him. Who the fuck does he think he is.