Chapter 13° - craving you

I hear my phone buzz and take it out of my jean pocket. I look down at my phone,

G.T 🖤🐅: I want to see you.

I smiled to myself.

I knew spending time with Leo would do something to him, I knew he wanted me. The fact he's still pretending to be another person and didn't admit anything to me is fascinating. He just wants to cheat his way to be with me without me knowing that it's Leo himself... but I know it's him which is the crazy part.

I walk to the dinning room and sat by the table.

While me and Jayvonte wait for our food, I go on my phone and decided to reply.

Me: For what reason?

I hit send, breathing out nervously.

G.T 🖤🐅: I'll tell you personally if you come to my club in thirty minutes.

I chuckled, Jayvonte gives me a weird look. "Who are you texting?" He asked curiously, "no one important Jay." I smirk.

Suddenly Mellissa comes in with our food, and from what I saw it was pasta, which looked so good.

"Thank you." I tell Mellissa kindly and so does Jayvonte. I don't text Leo back and dig in my food until my phone buzzes again.

I peak at it, and it was another message from him.

G.T 🖤🐅: you saw the message, why aren't you replying.

He's so desperate for me. It's funny, but I like it.

"Who's the lucky boy, Monse?" Mellissa asks making me drop my smile. "That's what I was thinking..." Jayvonte says. "It's a friend from school," I roll my eyes, "she's a girl." I Iie.

Jayvonte laughs, knowing I'm lying and I give him a death glare.

"I just hope he's a nice, kind and a well mannered boy." Mellissa says chewing her food, I look down...

He's anything but that.

I took my last bite out of my food and excused myself after complementing the food and putting it in the dishwasher. I rush up to stairs, straight to my room and instantly laid on my bed, taking my phone and finally writing back.

Me: I'm not aloud, it's late.

I write sending it. It's 9pm, Mellissa would definitely not let me go anywhere since I just came home.

G.T 🖤🐅: I need to see you, right now. It's important.

What if he wants to finally admit that he's Leo, or what if he wants to do something bad to me.

Loads of thoughts started racing my mind.

Suddenly Jayvonte came in my room. "Sup, homegirl." He says. "What's Mellissa doing?" I ask, "She went to sleep, she has to wake up early in the morning for work." He says sitting on my bed.

"Do you still want to go to the club?" I ask smirking. "You mean sneak out?" He asks, I nod. He looks to the side thinking about it,

"I'm not drinking though."

***
"Are you sure this was a good idea!" Jayvonte shouted over the loud music, "Best idea ever!" I shout back.

We were dancing in the middle of the club, surrounded by plenty of people. We were having fun.