Prologue......

*16 years and 5 months ago*

A male voice whispers next to the female. He holds a small glowing item and hands it to the lady.

"This is dangerous, exposing yourself this way."

"I know, but it needs to be done. There's a time coming up that'll require this."

"No one's ever left the TVA successfully, they've always been found."

"If I don't then the current known life will be wiped out, all for the TVA to start fresh. They deserve at least a chance."

"I'll have to agree with you on that, but I'm going to give you a way to contact me. It only works once so choose wisely."

They both nod, not wanting to say anything. It was too crucial a moment to be spent on extra farewells. The female put her hand on her stomach, cradling it gently.

"You need to open the portal door Mobius, it's too dangerous for me to stay any longer. I've already committed treason by just speaking about this. Protect yourself, please."

He nods and gives her a small bag of items before opening the door.

"Goodbye."

"Goodbye."

As she steps through the doorway she becomes 'Allynovala Vers Time' of Earth-616.

*5 years and 5 months later*

"Happy birthday Eclipse!" Allynovala wakes up her daughter with a small cupcake that has a candle in it.

"You're a full 5 years old!"

"G'mornin mama. That's a lot of numbers. Ooooo look! I got paint on myself. Did you paint me?"

Allynovala gasps in surprise, "No sweetie, those are your soulmarks. Lets see how many you have."

Throughout the rest of the day more kept appearing before it ended up being 10. Allynovala knew which mark belonged to who, which meant her daughter had a bigger role in the universe then she originally planned.

*10 years and 5 months later*

A man steps through a door portal.

"You used the contacting device, what's wrong."

"I need two more different stones."

"You're pregnant again? How old is the other one? Also what's the gender of it? And does it have powers?"

"She's 15. She has powers but they are mostly dormant for now."

"If I gave you two more infinity stones, the exposure would kill you."

"I know."

"Before you commit fully I have to let you know, the TVA is still looking for you then know that you took one of the power stones. You're going to have to move."

"We're moving to New York, I know they're still looking for me because I've seen them a few times. Although they haven't found me yet. Just get me the stones before you get caught, please."

"Very well."

She waits in the living room and he finally comes back with two of the stones.

"Thank you. This is the last time I'll see you, Mobius. I love you."

"I love you too Allynovala."

They said their farewells for the last time and the portal door closed. Allynovala cries slightly knowing that she'll be leaving her 15 year old daughter with twins to take care of. The exposure of three infinity stones is too much for someone like her, but one day, the truth as to why she did this, would be revealed.

*7 months later*

"Listen well Eclipse, I need you to stay strong. Both for yourself and your sisters." Allynovala says, glancing over too her two newborn daughters.

"I'm dying because of reasons that I can't tell you. You're special to me in so many ways and I've been trying to give you a normal life." She gets sent into a coughing fit, recovering slightly after a drink of water.

"It's ok mom, the doctors will fix you." A tearful Eclipse said.

"You know that isn't true. Let me finish. I knew you were different when your soulmarks arrived. They are tied in with the chaotic future you're going to have. Stay safe."

"Mom, you have to stay. Me and my sisters need you."

"I can't. Look under my bed at home. There will be a box, it will give you many answers but also many more questions. I love yo-." She cuts off as she falls unconscious. Within 5 minutes her breathing gets slower and slower. Finally it comes to a stop.

Eclipse lays on her mom, crying. She quickly unplugs all the machines so that way none of the nurses are alerted. Glancing to her right, she sees her little newborn twin sisters. They were going to be what she fought for now.

First Baby: 14.80in long, 2.40lb, Female.

Second Baby: 13.85in long, 2lb, Female.