Chapter 15, Powers

*The twins are a month and 3 days old (they were born one on December 31 the other on January 1st*

*Eclipse's bday is also on December 31*

*Eclipse has been with her soulmates for almost 2 weeks now*

*Recap*

When we arrived for the floor to my room Wanda sent the all the bags into my room. Even the two that Natasha hadn't let me see. The elevator doors closed and we went up one more floor. When the elevator doors opened again, we were directly in the training area and I instantly saw that all the guys, except for Nick and Bruce, had no shirts on.

It only took mere seconds for the guys to notice us, and I could feel myself blushing as they all looked over. There was a chorus of 'hi's and 'welcome backs' as I walked towards the group.

"Perfect timing Eclipse. I was hoping I could assess your physical capabilities and powers if possible?" Nick said, gesturing me over.

"I- uh, yeah I guess? Wanda, Natasha could you hold the twins?" 

"Of course, you don't even need to ask."

"For sure, I call dibs on Nova. Also was it really necessary for you guys to be half naked while you were being assessed?" Natasha asked, glaring at the guys.

"Actually I did need them to not have their shirts on. I had equipment on them to measure different things and shirts would've just gotten in the way." Bruce spoke up.

It didn't take long for me to unstrap the twins, hand them off, and head over to where Nick was. "Um, what do you want me to start with first?"

"Bubbles."

He wanted me to do bubbles? I knew that he knew about them but he hadn't asked me to use my powers before. That must've been under my moms orders. "On what?"

"First Thor, and then if you can add others do Rogers and Barnes."

My eyes widened. He wanted me to use people? Yes, I know. I had used bubbles multiple times with the twins, but they were a lot smaller and their total weight was 15 pounds at max.

I looked around at Thor, Steve, and Bucky seeing their confused faces, before looking back at Nick. "You want me too use people?" I had to double check.

"Yes."

Okay. Well. Here we go.

The first thing I did was make a bubble, a small purple bubble to be exact. Once I got that done I enlarged it, making it the size of Thor. With a small flick of my finger I sent the bubble towards Thor and it engulfed him. Another twist of my wrist and he was halfway up to the ceiling.

I could hear gasps from around the room but I quickly blocked them out. Second bubble. Enlarge it. Send it to Steve. Steve goes up. I was beginning to struggle with holding them up.

There was so much that went into this one trick and I never practiced it like this. I had to make sure to keep the bubbles the same size and strength so they could hold the people and I also had to make sure that I didn't drop them.

I shifted my feet slightly, giving myself a firm stance as I concentrated on making a third bubble and sending it to Bucky. Once they were all in the air I used my hands to cover my ears, this was to block out some of the sound.

I lined them up in a row and slowly joined their bubbles. Now they were in one large oval. Remembering what the twins had done before I slowly flattened out the bubble to make it into a large rectangle.

But then my concentration broke. One of the twins coughed and I lost control of the bubble. The bubble completely vanished and I watched in horror, as if it was in slow mo, as they began to fall. But, almost as soon as my bubble broke, a red light encased them and they were slowly lowered to the ground.