Chapter 12, Complete

My rush to the kitchen almost made me not notice a slight burning behind her right ear. Keyword, almost. I paused at the kitchen entryway seeing two people. Wanda was serving up plates and there was a blond dude-.

It was Thor?

He turned around and smiled. "AH YES. YOU MUST BE LADY ECLIPSE!! I'M YOUR OTHER MATE. THOR. NICE TO MEET YOU." His voice boomed across the kitchen.

I winced. "Um, you don't need to shout."

"My apologies Lady Eclipse, I sometimes forget that I'm not in Asgard." He came over to me and gently moved my hair behind my ear, touching his mark in the process.

I smiled. "You don't need to call me Lady. I am nowhere near that sort of status. Um. Where's my mark on you?"

His grin widened if that was even possible. Grabbing the waistband of his sweatpants he pulls the right side down slightly. There in the slight divot was my mark. I can feel my face turn red as I gently touch it then step back.

I look at Wanda and see her laughing behind her hand. Well, I wasn't going to blame her because this situation was probably quite funny from her point of view. "Hey Wanda, dinner is ready right?"

"Yup. I'm just going to bring it to the lounge. Why don't you let the others know they need to wash their hands. Especially Tony and Bruce. Don't tell them I said that though." She finished serving up the plates and went to grab some silverware.

Glad to be out of that slightly awkward encounter I quickly went back into the lounge. "Hey, guys! Dinners ready, we're eating in here, and Wanda says you need to wash your hands. Oh, not to mention, did ANYONE think to inform me that the fricken God of Electricity was here?" I finished, glaring at them.

Everyone mumbled quick excuses that they needed to wash their hands before scurrying out of the lounge. Natasha and Clint quickly set the twins down and left also. I threw my hands up making an exasperated noise. "You have got to be kidding me!"

From the kitchen came Wanda and a bunch of floating plates outlined in red. She set them all on the coffee table, "I've never seen them that eager to wash their hands. Maybe I should just have you tell them every time."

I smiled. "No, they just fear me." I went over to the twins and gently picked up Alli, "Hey there Alli, sorry about the unexpected nap. I didn't mean to." They were both very hungry but it looked like they weren't so hungry that I would have to double feed. 

On the bright side, since I had taken a nap this afternoon then it wouldn't be as impactful when I had to get up a bazillion times at night for the twins. At day they were very consistent, eating at pretty much the same time, taking naps together. But at night it was a different story, they would wake up at different times, and the why they woke up was never the same. All this meant was very little sleep on my part.

Grabbing the nursing cover I put it on and got to setting up Alli. "Hey, Wanda? Could you hold Nova while I feed Alli?"

The others had started coming back in and were sitting down in random spots. "Yes, I can do that," Wanda replied.

Steve and Bucky's eyes lit up when they saw no one sitting next to me yet. They made a beeline towards me and glared at Stephen when he claimed my left side. A single glance between Bucky and Steve told me that what happened next was going to be interesting.

Trying to not be obvious but failing miserably, they sped up their walking. Steve got to me first and immediately sat on my right. They glared at each other, Bucky wanting the seat and Steve not willing to give it up. Finally, they compromised and Bucky sat down on the floor between Steve's legs.