Chapter 20, Explanation

Throughout the afternoon everyone else slowly relaxed and went back to playing in the ocean. As exhausted as I was, I ended up taking a nap with the twins and woke up hugging Clint. Dinner was uncomplicated as we just ended up cooking some frozen pizzas to eat.

It wasn't till we were getting ready to head to bed that Stephen returned through a portal. While in any other circumstance I would've appreciated his return, he managed to make a portal into the room while I was walking out of the bathroom after having just showered.

"STEPHEN!!" I exclaimed while pulling my blankets off my bed and over to me with my powers. When I looked back up at him I found him covering his mouth with his hand, but that couldn't hide the smile in his eyes.

Now that I was suitably covered I began to speak. "First of all, WHAT THE HELL!! You were gone for like- forever and then you show up in my room conveniently when I'm getting out of the bathroom. We were WORRIED about you, you didn't tell anyone where you were going!"

"I apologize. I had to go research a couple things."

I huff. Why do they make it so hard to be mad at them. It's like they've got some sort of forget the problem switch or something. "Ok" I respond to let him know I heard. "Let me get changed real quick."

Once I came out of the bathroom again, I looked for Stephen. He wasn't in here. "OH YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!" I yelled in frustration.

Too annoyed to care I sent out a mental message to everyone in the house. "If any of you see Stephen send him to me. If you don't I'll know."

I felt Wanda's mirth and when I reached out to her mind I sensed two others. One was Thor and the other was a stranger.

"Hello my little vixen." I heard a voice say and I whipped around, looking for the source. "Not there. Here." The voice said, guiding my mind back over to where Wanda was. It was the third person, the one I didn't know.

Blocking my mind completely, I swiftly left the room, heading directly to where I last heard the voice. Also known as the living room.

Who was this person?

When I arrived at the living room I found three people sitting on the couch. Both Wanda and Thor looked at me and there seemed to be a wariness in their eyes.

"First, why do you look so unsettled by the fact I'm here. Second, who the fuck is the over oiled hair guy that isn't looking at me? And third, Stephen why are you trying to hide." Stephen stepped out from behind a corner.

"Also where are the others?"  I said crossing my arms.

"This is Loki. We think he can help and we're more unsettled that you might hurt each other." Wanda explained.

"Hello darling." The voice said as Loki looked at me.

I glared at him hissing, "Don't call me that." He just chuckled as everyone else looked at me, confused.

"There's no need to get hissy. I'm here to help." Loki said, grinning. Everyone looked at him in varying degrees of surprise. "I know. It's a new low for me too."

"You know Loki? This is why no one likes you." Stephen said, crossing his arms.

"That is factually incorrect, I love me." He responded with a grin. I couldn't help but smile at his corse nature. He was hiding something. I'd figure him out eventually but for now I'd let it slide. Glancing around I noticed the rest of my soulmates had arrived, save Peter and Nat.

Choosing my victim I went over to Bucky and sat in his lap, curling up into his arms. "Okay, Loki. Talk. What do you think you're dealing with and how will you "help"."