Tattoos

I REALLY FRIGGN TRIED.

Every time I left and came back the photos would be gone. So here's what I'm going to do for now. I may try and find photos later but descriptions will have to do for now.

These are the placements on Eclipse's body.

#1 Captain America/Steve Rogers (right under her boobs) It looks like a rip with a flag showing underneath.

#2 Winter Solider/Bucky Barnes (on her left hip) It's essentially his robotic arm except just a red star with some metal color around it.

#3 Ironman/Tony Stark, Beautiful gold swirl design on her left arm with some red flowers, goes from top of hand to mid-forearm.

#4 Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff, Red roses and some green leaves that go around her left shoulder starting at the left shoulder blade and ending at the left collarbone.

#5 Thor Odinson, A small lightning bolt about the size of a pinky that looks like the galaxy.

#6 Hawkeye/Clint Barton, Long, straight, and black arrow with feathers at the end. On the underside of her right forearm.

#7 Black Widow/Natasha Romanoff, A vague, tie dye, red hourglass shape on her right shoulder.

#8 Dr. Strange/Stephen Strange, the orange symbol that comes up when he does magic with his hands. On her left hip.

#9 Hulk/Bruce Banner, A beautiful, green flower DNA strand that runs across her lower back.

#10 Spiderman/Peter Parker, An intricate, black web design with a small spider on her right wrist.