1: 16 to 13

xxx •~•  My Pov •~• xxx

I am standing in the ballroom of my castle. I have taken down the Evil King Malavor and I became queen. For those who don't know who I am, My name is Harley Daniels Lauren. I was adopted by the Lauren family and it was broken there, but became my dreams were so powerful they became realty. A light came and brought me back. It's my Crowning and just like I dreamed I rised my staff high and the evil of the lands were no more. I was finally happy. I sit on my throne smiling as everyone of my real/imagery freinds were talking.

Just then, a portal appeared and I was sucked into it. I hear "The portal is taking the queen! Save her" but it was too late everyone started to freeze in time and the portal close. I felt something tingling in me, Then Suddenly I was shot out and started falling down. I tried opening my wings to fly but nothing happened. All that happened was that I was consumed by darkness but not before I felt someone catch me.

I shot up awake. Panting I tried standing "hey you shouldn't try standing." A female voice said. I look up to see ...

TEAM GUY!?

Okay so Im in 'Naruto'

Okay so Im in 'Naruto'. this was awsome! But I needed to keep a straight face. "Who are you and where am I?" "Well I'm ten-ten and this is my team Neji and Rock-Lee" she explained. "Well I'm Harley Daniels Lauren." I said my name. "So what were to doing in the woods?" Lee asked "I'm not sure, the last thing a remember was ..." "Was what?" Ten-ten asked. "Being sucked into some-type of portal."

I said my memories of the advent coming back. "Really a portal?" That was neji. Same mono voice. "Yes sounds crazy even to me." I say. I stand up and and realized I'm in a hospital gown. "Umm, does anyone have clothes I can change into?" I asked. Ten-ten then gives me an outfit. I give her a thank you and go to the bathroom and change.

While in there I look at myself. I'm my 13 year old self. I look like before I became dream-queen. No, pink and purple hair, No Fox/wolf like features, and no angle wings. The only thing that I kept from my dream state was my pastel purple 'Eye-of-dreams' . I come out in (I'm wearing #1)

 I come out in (I'm wearing #1)

(Did I do a good job? And yes I use gacha club

(Did I do a good job? And yes I use gacha club.)

"Thanks again for the clothes." I say. "It's okay. Come on we're going to take to the the Hokage." Ten-ten said.

Us four began to walk. I really miss my wings, But I couldn't bring them out in public. And I'm back as a 13 year old so I might have to wait until I'm 16 again. The four of us walk in and they bring me to an office. They leave and the Homage starts to ask me same basic questions.

"Where are you from?"
"Do you know what a Ninja is?"
"How did you get here?"

"I'm from a very different place then this."
"I think so, people who do different fighting techies and weaponry"
"I don't know how I got here and that I know is that a portal came and transported me here."

The Hokage thought for I minute and asked me if it was okay if a sepailish went threw my memories. "O-okay, but I want that person to forget about it after he tells you." He nodded and I was lead to a room. The person went threw my memories and told the Hokage and he did some-type of memory wipe on them. He told a few teachers/senies and that I'll be starting at the academy. He has one was them take me to a small but liveable apartment. And the ninja was the one and only Kakashi.

"Alright, here's your apartment. You'll be starting tomorrow at the academy. And because your new around here I'll drop you off around the corner." He said leaving me in this place. It's now my home. I have a quick sandwich and go to bed. I hardly ever sleep without a sleep-support thing. I used to use a blanket that my birth mom gave me as a baby, which was originally hers. Now I'll just use my pillows. I drift off to sleep, slowly but thinking about my new future and ...

Will I be able to return to my kingdom?