Magenta Info

Okay so I just realized that you guys don't know magenta my tailed-beast O.C. So this is her Character info draft.

Name: Magenta
Age: unknown
Race: Tailed-Beast
Siblings: Shukaku, Matatabi, Isobe, Son Goku, Kokuou, Saiken, Choumei, Gyuuki, and Kurama.
Host: Harley Daniels Lauren.

Appearance
Long dark dust purple hair, Demonic pink eyes, tan skin, Black fox ears and 11 tails. Has angle, demon and dragon wings tattooed on her back.  Wears a dark purple shorts bra and a black cloak/jacket with golden thread, and white and golden jean shorts.

Picture

Likes: Harley, her little siblings, the yume clan, wearing short bras, training, singing and playing the drums

Dislikes: wearing shirts, the Akatski, being controlled, Oruchimato aka snake guy.

Personally:
Loyal
Trustworthy
Sassy

Fun fact: she's part demon, fox, wolf, dragon etc. OKAY FINE SHES A PART OF EVERY MYTHICAL CREATURE KNOWN TO MAN. Except what that snake guy is.

Some stuff about her:
\/Her 'dad' or the person who created her and her younger siblings sent her away because of the power she had. The world couldn't handle her because of what she was.

\/But because of her 'father's' kind heart he let the younger tailed-beast get to know their older sister.

\/ When it was time for her to go the tailed-beast and the 'father' of them were devastated to see her go but she make a promise that when this world was ready she would return.

\/ she ended up in our world were her world and many other dimensions were an anime.

\/ she was passing by in my hometown and felt me. She felt that I was the one who would be her host. So she enter my body and i became my world first real jinkurki (don't know if that is spelled right).

\/ She was there for my and help me threw the darkest time in my life.

\/ After I came to my world known as Dreamtopia/Dream-land she showed herself. I gave her a body that makes her look somewhat human. She help me control my 'Dream X' powers and I defeated the evil king, Malavor.

\/ She became my personal guardian to protect me in Dreamtopia/Dream-land, my best friend, and a second mother figure to me.

Thank you for reading my Magenta Character draft. Hope you like her. Have a nice Day, Afternoon or Night!