15: Sasuke leaves ...

I just finished reading some weird book. It was about the legendary Sunin of the village. One of the Sunin caught my eyes.

Orochimaru ...

I slapped the book shut after a read about him, it caused some a my summoned guards to snap to me. I placed the book back. I can't stand that SNAKE.

I leave my library and decided maybe I could see Sasuke in the hospital. I know he plans to leave the village and I respect that he wants more power, but hate and revenge gets people no where.

I go there and ask the lady what room he's in and she tells me. I go to his room and don't see Sakura. I must've gotten here before she did. I knock at the doorway and he just looks out the window. "Hey Sasuke can I come in?" I ask him. He does his infamous Uchiha 'Hn'. I come in and sit next to him on the chair. "Look I know we've never gotten a long but you should know, your not the only one that lost there family. So you can talk to me anytime." I say to him. He looks at me, "tell me about them." He orders.

"Well, when I had my family, it was my parents, younger siblings, grandma and great-grandma. I did have my older siblings as well but we were only half related. I had my cousins, aunt's and uncles, but when I was 8, I was taken away from them. And when I was 11 I got word that they were killed. I don't know if there alive or dead. I do miss them and I know what they would've wanted me to do with my life." I said to him.

"Your parents?" He asked. It was weird that he was listening and curious about my past life.

"My Mom worked at a really good fast food place. At least 200 costumers came a day. She was training to be the manager of her very own. While my dad stayed around and looked after us, he did have a part-time job where he cooked. He always brought home leftovers and recooked them into something different."

"Your siblings, the older ones. What did they do?"

"They were rarely around, like I said my older sibling are only related by our dad, we have different mother's. They mostly lived with their mom. But we did see each other every couple of months. They were twins. They should be around 17 or 18 right now. I do miss my family every single day." I say. "I shouldn't continue, your probably getting tired of hearing about my family."

"So your like me, someone who knows the pain of loosing family. And being betrayed." He said, his face getting darker. "I do, and just so you know your never alone. You need to remember that there will be people who understand you, and I'm one of those people. We're teammates and friends, so if you ever need someone I'm here." I said getting up and leaving the room." I go to my compound and waiting for what is to come.

•°•Time Skip, 9:46 pm•°•

One of my wolves eat perk up. I go to my front door just to hear a knock. I open it and see Sasuke, "Sasuke what are you doing here this late at night?" I ask him with worry. I gently grab his arm and drag him to my living area. "I'm leaving" was all he said. "Oh, so your here to say goodbye." I say with sadness. "Your the only person I actually want to keep in touch with." He said which surprised me. I get one of my crystals and make two matching bracelets. "Here, to remember me." I say handing him it. He takes it and puts it on.

I hug him before he leaves. He hugs back "I don't think I ever got a hug that I wanted from a girl that wasn't my mom." He said. I tell him that if he leaves there will be a team going after him and if I'm on that team we have to act like this night didn't happen. We break the hug and he leaves.

I go to bed and prepare to talk to either with magenta and the tailed beast or someone from my kingdom.

"Hey" I said. "Hey Girly!" Shukaku said. I actually wanted to give them something but didn't do it yet. "Pip-speak, what's wrong normalmy you like my annoying little raccoon brother." Kurama said. I just sit down on my bum. Isobu lays next to me as he srunk himself. "I guess I'm a little homesick." I say looking down. "You mean your world or Dreamland?" Matatabi asked, "Dreamland." I shortly answer. I hold out my hand and crystals start to dance around my hand. "I wish I could go back but I also want to stay here." I do a single earth style hand sign and golams appear. Magenta looks at me and turn from her beast form into her human form. "A present so If you ever have a chance to run and see the outside world for yourselves again you can blend with us humans."

I wake up and start my day. I train hard and start using more and more different style jutsu's. I'm trying to blend into and my using my dream abilities will cause a panic so I need to stay to working on using hand sighs to my attacks.

...

Why did the [BEEPING] portal take me here anyway?!