10: Forest of death

Anko takes us to the 'forest of death'. She passes out some 'of you get hurt or killed I'm not being blamed' papers, but konohamaru comes and starts to interview some people. "Harley-nii-san, can we get an interview?" "Sure!"

"Okay so my team, Naruto Uzumaki is a knuckle-head and a very good prankster, most people think he's a waste, but he always pulls in when it comes to a fight.   
Sasuke Uchiha, he's pretty much a loner but he's really strong. He might come out as a coldhearted person but he's is a very good friend once you get to know him, and no I'm not one of his fangirls.     
Sakura Haruno, she may seems like just an extra member of our team but she not, when it comes to knowledge about chakra or jutsu she your girl to talk too.
Then there's our sensei, Kakashi Hatake! He is actually a really good Sensei despite always being late and reading really perved books."

Everyone is getting into their teams. I stand alone with no scroll. Soon I make my way into the forest, I quickly find a camp. They're the grass ninja.

DAMN IT!!

I make my way to the top of the trees. I focus on dragons and summon one. "Who are you?" A voice saids. "My name is Harley, I know you don't know me but I really need your help. You see the grass ninja down?" "Yes" "one of them is a cover skin for Orochimaru." I explain. The beast growls, not a fan. "Your of the yume clan, that's the only reason how I have been summoned. So you want to take this as a stealth." It says and I nod.

It puts me on its back and now we're invisible. We slowly take the scroll. An earth scroll we get about 50 meters away from the camp. I get off and now my head in thanks "thank you for your help" "Your my mistress now that you have summoned me. I am Hawthorn. Summon me anytime Lady Harley." He said puffing away.

I quietly walk around and found another camp. They're tossing around a heaven scroll, you damn fools. I do a few hand signs "Earth style jutsu: Earth Barrier" Earth come up and traps them in. I swiftly take the heaven scroll and just start running to the center.

I stop outside of the building just an hour later. I did have some trouble, deadly animals. Now I have a limp on the left foot, my right arm is bleeding, and my vision is blurry. I went inside and opened the scrolls. Summoning puffs of smoke and my person to tell me that I passed is Kakashi-sensei. "Congratulations on passing Harley. Your ready for the third part o the exam." He said. He threw some medic supplies at me and puffed away.

I bandage myself myself up while walking around. I finish bandaging up my arm when I hear the door. I just go to a room and summon cherry. She helps me to a room. "Lady Harley, should you be walking." She says with worry in her voice. I shake my head "just get me to a room so I can rest, you can leave or stay." I say.

Cherry leads me to large open room and helped me sit on the ground. She sat next to me with her head rubbing against my leg. Both of us hear people coming and cherry gets in a protective  stance with her one of her four tails threatening to shoot something.

Who comes in? The sand siblings, great.

"Cherry, girl, you can stand down. Ah!" I say but some of my pain starts to surface. I grab my arm, darn it! That snake must have had poison in it. Cherry begins to panic, temari went to help but cherry started barking at her "cherry stop!" I say throwing my head against the wall.

Temari starts bandaging me up. Cherry keeps rubbing her head on my shoulder trying to make my mind off of what Temari is doing. She finishes, "Thank you" cherry says. "You have one weird fox." Kankuro said. "Yea she is weird but she has a good heart." I say. "You still haven't told us your name" Gaara said.

"I'm Harley and this is cherry." I say. "So how did you get here within the day?" Temari asked sitting next to me. "I did some pickpocketing to get my scrolls." I admit. "Seriously you didn't kill or fight anybody?" Kankuro asked. "Unless you count a giant venomous snake, nope." I said. I yawned getting sleepy, "here I'll take you to a room." Temari said. She helps me up and takes me to a room where a single bed lays. I lay down and drift off to sleep.

Where am I?

It's blank, do I need to create a room?

I press my foot down and a ball room was created. It was really fancy, and there was so many mythical and magical creatures. Dragons, wolves, phoenixes, kitsunes and more. I recognize Hawthorn and Cherry. They walk over to me and bow. They rise and turn to the others. "Animals of the Yume Clan welcome Lady Harley!"The animals bow and then rise.

Whats going on?

Where am I?