12: Gaara's first friend

It's night and I'm start glazing on my roof. I can't sleep tonight, no idea why but, I guess it's one of my sleepless nights. I feel someone near me. I alright know know who they are. "You can come out, Gaara." I say. He comes and sits next to me.

"What are you doing up?" He asked. "Can't sleep, you?" I ask. "Same" he saids. I look up into the sky and start to sing to a song.

One used to sell clothes

One worked down by a coast

One had two kids but lived alone

Ones brother overdosed

One was on his second wife

One was just getting by

But those people raised me

"Who are they?" Gaara asked looking at me. "Just imagery friends. They aren't real." I say. "Why-" "To help with the pain of being alone." I say. "Your alone?" "I was. Before I came to the hidden leaf, I was alone. No friends and I lost my family at a young age. My adoptive family was horrible, they're the one who gave me the scars on my back." I look down. "We're some what the same. The only difference is that, I found a loophole in my life and made those to fill my void." I say.

"Kit, hey! Give him something!"

"You can come inside if you like." I say jumping to the ground. He follows me inside of my compound. "You live alone?" I nod at his question. I lead him to my living room. "I can kill you at anytime yet you aren't afraid." "You won't." He sits down and I go to a room I went to when I was searching for my bedroom. It was a crystal room. I went to a specific jewel and grabbed it. I found some yarn and made a necklace out of them.

I went out and gave him it

I went out and gave him it. "What's this?" He asked me taking it. "It's called a friendship necklace, it something two friend have that match to show their friendship. I have mine and now you have yours." I say showing him mine. "What's the jem? I've never seen it before." He said putting it on. "It's called Red Jasper. Their mostly for emotion healing energy but I think it would suit us as friends." I say sitting next to him.

Soon he falls asleep on my shoulder. I think because magenta is in me shukaku won't bother him. I fall asleep too not long after.

I wake in my mindscape and see one of the cutest things ever. Shukaku and Magenta are sleeping together like kittens. Im holding in a super loud and long Aww.

(Magenta is the one with the paw over the kitty and Shukaku is the smaller one getting cuddled

(Magenta is the one with the paw over the kitty and Shukaku is the smaller one getting cuddled.)

I see Son Goku and the others ones jelouse looks. "Hey while their sleeping we can hang out."  I whisper to them. They nod and we start to hang out. "So is your training going well?" Matatabi asked. "It's going great! Maybe someday you'll see me in action with your own eyes." I say. Kurama chuckled and patted my head. "We can only dream kid." He said. "You know my host just finally asked me for some of my chakra as 'rent' for living is his body." You giggle at that. They others laugh out loud. Then the two cuddle cats wake up. "So the cuddle cats woke up." Son Goku said. "Harley-chan, Onésann said you can sing can you?" Choumei asked. "Sure, I might by a little rusty." I said then started to sing.

I open my eyes and look and the ground. "Kit, your wings"  magenta said. I look behind me and I see my wings that I lost when I came to this world. I give them a little flap, and they move. I tear up, they're tears of joy. My wings are back, their pearly white and don't have a single gray feather. I hear a bell go off and I began to wake up.

I wake up and Gaara is gone. He must've left early to avoid question from his siblings. I really wonder if I'll ever see mine again. ...

I don't think I will.